I will love thee still, my dear,
While the sands of life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only love.
And fare thee weel awhile!
And I will come again, my love,
Though it were ten thousand mile.

broonie03's photo
Thu 10/30/14 03:53 AM
IM Andrew 36 single,slim,easy going,a little shy,i pride myself on being an old fashioned guy.love treating a lady to a lovely meal,flowers,chocolates,eaven down to the simplest of things like a candle lit bath,glass of wine.spending time cuddling watching a movie,a long walk under the stars along tha beach,well enough of me babbling on,if you fancy a chat with a nice easy going Scottish guy then let me know.would love to speek or meet a lovely lady ,for fun times and maybey who knows a loving relationship

broonie03's photo
Thu 10/16/14 05:45 PM
Sassenach,it was Scottish that made me move from my home town matey ,and in this day and age ,grow up.history's history.
and should be kept that way,and i was born in west Lothian so im as Scottish as any so called Scotsman ,born and bred.

broonie03's photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:31 AM
How many people think a true Scotsman looks sexy in his traditional dress ,the kilt ? X

broonie03's photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:22 AM
Hi all,does anyone still think there is a perfect loving and caring and understanding perfect partner for us all out there for us ? Is there such a thing ? Do we all wait untill we have grey hair and wrinkles to no prevail.well in still waiting and yet to be very surprised xx

broonie03's photo
Sun 08/31/14 11:23 AM
hi im Andrew im new to internet dating and im trying it . I want to meet mrs right ,if there is such a thing,im looking for long term relationship,love and friendship.would love to meet my soul mate so we can grow old together,with a lot of fun along the way.i wish it was as easy as rubbing a magic lamp but afraid not so here goes,if you like my profile and would like to see then msg me , im waiting patiently xx

broonie03's photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:46 PM
hi my names Andrew im 36 single and am looking for love,compassion,fun,everything really. so im 5/6 slim and so ive been told not bad looking.i would love to meet my soulmate,im a Scottish guy living in new brighton at the moment,so if you wana know more just ask xx