Community > Posts By > kalems

kalems's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:16 PM
League of legends but also playing Oldschool Runescape during que's <3

kalems's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:02 PM
i am not vein nor do i think im ugly i just want your complete honesty here guys and girls

i know i'm not everyone's cup of tea and it does not make u gay if your a guy saying 10 im comfortable with my sexuality and say guys are good looking all the time but hey that's just me

on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate me and why????

kalems's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:59 PM
Looking for the older women who seeks younger guy and what not ;)

something serious? or nothing at all im not into the dirty talk so i appreciate if you dont try that stuff with me

feel free to pm me peace!!! <3

kalems's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:58 PM
Looking for the older women who seeks younger guy and what not ;)

something serious? or nothing at all im not into the dirty talk so i appreciate if you dont try that stuff with me

feel free to pm me peace!!! <3

kalems's photo
Tue 05/06/14 12:22 AM

wtf 6 :( i usually get a 8 at least :( and people wonder why im insecure when ppl tell me im hot then ppl rate me a 6 :(

kalems's photo
Sun 05/04/14 01:33 PM
#IsForFreeEntry? if so use your wallet otherwise u wont get far

kalems's photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:51 PM
9 because your not showing any skin otherwise 10 ;)

kalems's photo
Sat 05/03/14 02:50 PM
teens, mum's, young, old, fat, thin, hot and beautiful on the inside

need a chat just message me i wont i repeat i will not send your absurd messages like i know you get of some guys

if chatting is not your thing chin up smile and remember you matter we all matter be inspired be great be you

this is why you matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QlvQC4MXxs

kalems's photo
Sat 05/03/14 02:36 PM
what we talking here apple pie or blancmange ;)

kalems's photo
Fri 05/02/14 06:50 AM
i am a little vein but only a little im looking for girl mates rather than a relationship i have just come out of a 4 year relationship and don't want to go diving in head 1st just a nice chat and if it leads to something then all i can say is happy times :D