Community > Posts By > belledejour2121

belledejour2121's photo
Mon 06/23/14 01:15 AM
I know that not all guys here are pathetic. But some or a lot are!

Some claims they are GENTLEMAN and will not ask for rude photos. But eventually, after a while, they do!

tsk. tsk.

belledejour2121's photo
Wed 06/18/14 01:13 AM
new books (esp.if FREE)
Japanese food
Mexican food
Chocolates
Coffee
Lazy afternoons
Traveling
Vacations
Long weekends
My family

belledejour2121's photo
Wed 06/18/14 01:09 AM

I've encountered many guys from India here having English aliases or names.. If you asked them if they were Asian they says "I'm American" yeah right when you look at their profile its telling something else.. And even its very obvious they don't look like one... They aren't proud of who they were..Why the hell they pretended to be somebody else..????? And whats funny about it they claimed to work in a tech companies as IT or system admin or business men.. YEAH RIGHT... TELL THAT TO THE MARINES...

I've encountered some who uses actors' photos and claiming this as their own and when you browse, there are at least 5 other guys with that photo

belledejour2121's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:21 PM

I thought your profile was good till this:

No overweight women
No strippers
No women that wear to much makeup
No dumb women
No smokers

Was there more..idk.I stopped reading after that..whoa

Welcome to the jungle.smokin

I agree. And what earth are you down to anyway? Seems to me you're a high-maintenance jerk. <--well, that's Me being bold and direct :D

belledejour2121's photo
Sun 06/15/14 08:07 PM

Be. Calm trust worthy. Dress. Sexy. Don't drink much don't. Lie to. Your partner be truthful be submissive. Decent lady should me up to. Get. the rest

So, this is like "the list" huh? Depends if we follow. But I agree that I could tick most boxes there ha! ha!

belledejour2121's photo
Sun 06/15/14 08:04 PM
I'm looking for someone who respects me and could be a good friend. I will walk away hen I feel I am taken advantage of esp. on my "non-negotiables"

belledejour2121's photo
Wed 06/04/14 08:54 PM

A men can do his job to a woman in bed but not more than other woman to woman... Lesbians ar perfect in sex... M 1 of lesboshappy

I respect a nice pair breasts...but no woman has what a man has:tongue:

Agree

belledejour2121's photo
Wed 06/04/14 08:52 PM

Hi,how are you feeling at this moment of your life considering you don't have bf or gf since the day you were born. Tell me flowerforyou

NBSB...until College! Well, I used to go by that status. You don't have any "bad" history when it comes to relationships. You just tell yourself that you're saving yourself for something more grand later on. And even after a breakup, Singlehood is sometimes a blessing. This is the part where you find out who you really are.

It's okay not to have a bf / gf yet. If it's for you it will be given to you

belledejour2121's photo
Wed 06/04/14 08:45 PM
Marriage for love is great :D

belledejour2121's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:13 AM
pitchfork

belledejour2121's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:06 AM
no

belledejour2121's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:44 AM

Should An Older Woman Have A Relationship With A Younger Man???
love love love love love

An older woman COULD date a younger guy if she feels she SHOULD and WOULD love to

belledejour2121's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:44 AM

this is very interesting. Because two diffrent people ,two diffrent culture , two differnt love mixed there

I think this depends on how much compromise both of you are willing to give in to

belledejour2121's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:43 AM

I feel as though some people are well within their rights to have their own opinion, I'm not looking for an argument, now, are there any good old fashioned, conservative ladies on this site? Preferably those who don't believe in interracial dating? What do y'all think? All welcome to voice their opinions, but be courteous!!

Well for once, I'm engaged with a Caucasian Guy and I'm an Asian girl.
I guess it depends on how you see it. Is your only concern about white guys and white girls being mixed with Yellow, Black or Red skinned people?

that seemed racist to me no matter how much of a disclaimer you put there :/ Just saying

belledejour2121's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:14 AM
Wow! Congrats for coming out! *high five*.

I'm straight but has friends who are bi and gays as well :)

belledejour2121's photo
Fri 05/23/14 07:36 PM
What was your first thought this morning?

WEEKENDDDDDDD!!! YEY!!!

belledejour2121's photo
Fri 05/23/14 07:19 PM
Hi there :) I hope you'll find what you're looking for

belledejour2121's photo
Fri 05/23/14 12:47 AM
If I wanted to marry within a few months, would there be any women willing to do this?
--I'm sure there are lots of women out there interested.

How many would pay for a good husband?
--You mean this woman should PAY you? Wow, is this a man version of Gone with the Wind?

I know men have paid for mail order brides, so would YOU?
--No. Even if I have truck loads of money.

What might be an offer or price worthy of a man?
--How much do you see yourself worth?

How long would YOU stay?
--Depends, if I have already fallen in love with him then I'll stay. But if I bought him for a price and a shiny new toy is in display..well, I might buy a new one! goody!!! lol kidding!

could you find love with someone you barely knew?
--Yes, that's why this site has at least 50-50% successful rate I guess. And I'm on the positive/successful side of 50!!! yey!

and would YOU take the chance it could end up being true love and last a lifetime with happiness?
--I took that chance. We have yet to reach getting married stage more so on the lifetime happiness. But yeah we're happy :)

belledejour2121's photo
Fri 05/23/14 12:37 AM
At least you'll have something common to talk about. :)

belledejour2121's photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:45 PM
LDR works for me. But of course, sooner you'd have to be together. Physical nearness or distance both need a lot of effort coming from both of you. Commitment, loyalty and great communication should be given 100%

Previous 1