Community > Posts By > oasisfan

oasisfan's photo
Tue 05/13/14 10:12 PM
Last week after going to see my mum in her care home.She has alzheimers and no longer knows me as her son.She got so anxious and stressed i realised that i have to let her go and say goodbye to her.Seeing her to hard on both of us.It is heartbreaking she is only 67.

oasisfan's photo
Tue 05/13/14 09:31 AM
Cool day off work but crap weather again! so had horror session.Saw sinister for first time in ages.Man that film is creepy and lovely molly another pretty dark freaky film.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 11:13 AM
Way to many things lately.Seeing my mum who has alzheimers and no longer knows me as her son.That is way to hard,she is only 67.Thinking about my ex wife and all the mistakes i made.Wow spent to much time crying.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 05:32 AM
Sadly because most of us have feelings and emotions.Getting hurt is part of being human,a very hard part but who would change that?

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:54 AM
Sadly the mood im in now it would be what if by coldplay.reminds me of my ex wife.Sigh.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:50 AM
True very good point.Will gladly agree.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:52 AM
Mine would have to be the stone roses album The Stone roses.uplifting,euphoric and melancholic at the same time.Just an utter classic timeless.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:50 AM
Mine would have to be the stone roses album The Stone roses.uplifting,euphoric and melancholic at the same time.Just an utter classic timeless.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 02:02 AM
Morning hope you good today.Same here only joined yest.Still aint got clue what im doing.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 01:31 AM
Am i alone in despairing of the state of english rock music the last few years.Or have i turned into a mardy git.

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 12:58 AM
Thanks for the welcome and help guys.Nice to meet you take care and hopefully talk to some of you again

oasisfan's photo
Sun 05/11/14 12:41 AM
Hi.the album i cant stop playing at the moment is the charlatans,by the charlatans.Very underated band classic 90,s indie.

oasisfan's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:13 AM
Wow bit overwhelmed never done this before.So nervous and bit lost,any tips would be cool cheers