Vimal716's photo
Tue 06/10/14 04:05 AM
embarassed
blushing
Not all does that :-) :wink:
I'm just an ordinary indian guy ...

Vimal716's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:24 PM

If you don't want to learn more and want to keep your mind closed, you should stop paraphrasing his work.

Makes you look rather foolish to those who have studied.

Good luck with that.
ok lets see whats in there ...

Vimal716's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:18 PM
Edited by Vimal716 on Tue 05/27/14 12:19 PM
single are meant to be mingle ... Ha ha lol ...
Single hmmm let me think ...
Are you sure" Single " coz many people say single even though they are mingle ...
" i have a question ?"
how do you feel if your Gf / Bf told as single to someone and you got the proof ? And they always want to be with you

Vimal716's photo
Tue 05/27/14 12:07 PM

I disagree. Love is NOT governed by the First Law Of Thermodynamics.

Love is NOT physics. Not even close. I suggest more reading on Albert Einstein, particularly his views on love and humans in general.

Hmmm gud but i have my own views i don't care what Albert Einstein think about love and humans ... HE has his own theories i have written what i thank and Albert Einstein never compare his OWN theories with love and human nature ... HE is GOD of SCIENCE that's it ... Have your own opinions ... Better i respect you ...

Vimal716's photo
Tue 05/27/14 11:54 AM
You can't even think of sex without attraction ... But here love requires a lot and relationship too...
Attraction is not enough ...

Vimal716's photo
Tue 05/27/14 11:46 AM
indifferent
Just like energy it neither created nor destroy it transfer from one form to another. Only the medium changes love remain constant ... It continue From childhood ...To ... Your... Until deaths come .... glasses

Vimal716's photo
Fri 05/23/14 11:57 PM
Edited by Vimal716 on Fri 05/23/14 11:58 PM
glasses
its possible i have a better example ...my bro and sister in law... two diffrent
people ,two diffrent culture...but they are one ...connected by love

Vimal716's photo
Fri 05/23/14 09:15 AM

Jealousy is nothing more than insecurity and it is fear based. Sometimes a little jealousy is healthy and makes for some great sex when the other partner sees that the other is being desired by someone else. There is balance in all aspects of life. There will always be the positive and negative. Focus on the positive :)
Yeah there must be balance ...
flowerforyou

Vimal716's photo
Fri 05/23/14 09:09 AM

The jealous partner might be more likely to be faithful. Jealousy is a sign that they want you to themselves. They try to build a protective wall around them and their love. If the lover wasn't jealous of their partner going off with someone else, I think I'd worry that they didn't have true feelings for their partner. It's natural, but too much jealousy can break people apart. A small amount is fine.

flowerforyou

flowerforyou

hmmm yeah you got this ... :smile:

Vimal716's photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:50 AM

Jeaulosy is not always a sign of honest love.it can be partly of narrow mindedness too, just my opinion

i don't think so ....

Vimal716's photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:46 AM

I don't agree!!! Jealousy can be because of many other reasons other than love!!!!

i'm talking about love dude

Vimal716's photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:43 AM

Jeaolousy to a limit is natural in every relationship,but if it becomes too much then it spoils the strongest relationship too..

yeah ... Right i'm talking about this ... But other won't ... Thanks

Vimal716's photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:39 AM

What on earth is positive about jealousy?

THIS:
Jealousy can serve as an indicator of love and interest. Oftentimes people may not even realize they have romantic feelings until they get a jealousy pang.
By: Joel D. Block, Ph.D. & Kimberly Dawn Neumann

When it comes to jealousy, not all forms are created equal. In fact, there are definitely extremes. And while sometimes a little jealousy can make a relationship stronger, too much can lead to its imminent implosion.

The experience of minor jealousy here and there is usually not something to fret about. A fleeting bout of anxiety or fear that someone may attract your partner is normal and not necessarily an issue. This is especially true when you realize your fears aren’t reality-based and the feeling doesn’t linger.

Good Jealousy
So what exactly is “good” jealousy? While it might seem like an oxymoron, there is such a thing as a healthy dose of jealousy. Even in the best relationships we can start to take our partner for granted at times. On those occasions, when you suddenly feel a pang of jealousy, say while noticing a gorgeous singleton chatting up your significant other, that emotion can serve as a potent reminder of the things that initially attracted you to your partner. If someone else is finding him interesting, you might realize that you’re still interested in him too (even more than you were aware). In those cases, a little twinge of jealousy can serve to briefly reinspire the relationship.

Jealousy can also serve as an indicator of love and interest. How so? Well, oftentimes people may not even realize they have romantic feelings (or realize how deep their feelings run) until they get a jealousy pang. And that little twinge serves as a wakeup call that they are more invested than they thought. In that case, jealousy is also positive because it ups the stakes in a relationship that may have needed a kick to move it to the next level.

The above scenarios illustrate how a little jealousy isn’t deleterious and could possibly even add something to a relationship. Thus, should you or your partner experience minor, everyday jealousies, it’s best to recognize them for what they are, even laugh at them, accept them, and then release them. Unless trust issues are also involved, chances are you can just let them go and move on (and even take them as a sign that things are still on track with your relationship).

The risk with “good” jealousy, however, is that things can easily change from it triggering a mild jolt of anxiety that can even be exciting or enjoyable to the more extreme forms of jealousy, anger, and fear. At the extreme, jealousy can become seriously debilitating and destructive to a relationship.

For this reason, jealousy is not something that should be toyed with. Some people play on their partner’s fears and anxieties by engaging in little acts of seeming disinterest to make them jealous, such as smiling suggestively at a passing stranger on the street and commenting on her physique. Bad idea. Organic jealousy can be tolerated in a relationship because it serves as a reminder of emotional investment. Intentional acts of jealousy — invoking behavior, however, serve only to ultimately break down a relationship.

http://www.notjustthekitchen.com/the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

You wanna know more, Google it. There's more positive sides, but so tired and sleepy, I can't remember right now, my brain has seized to work :/

"healthy dose of
jealousy!
& Jealousy can also serve as an
indicator of love and interest.
"Really love your valuable thoughts thanks a lot ... It brings a positive impact on them who doesn't believe .

Vimal716's photo
Thu 05/22/14 11:58 AM

care to elaborate? or notice that the word is in quotes for a reason?

Thanks for noticing rightfully...

Vimal716's photo
Thu 05/22/14 11:48 AM
Ohhh C'mon don't make it so big ... everything has its two sides ... Its upto you how you take it ...
Insecurity it does feel in love ... Everyone does i think ... I'm talking about the positive aspect of this... So please understand the feeling ... And don't take it another way ...

Vimal716's photo
Thu 05/22/14 11:37 AM

A jealous girlfriend is
a faithful girlfriend. If
she doesn't get
jealous when
someone has your
attention, it's because someone has hers.
think positively react nicely and reply heartly :)

Hahaha...This could not be further from the truth....Jealous MEN & WOMEN are often that way because they are cheaters who just assume everyone does it....THINK!!think

Ditto~~~

so what if you like it than you can take it from any where :p

Vimal716's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:21 AM
Edited by Vimal716 on Thu 05/22/14 05:22 AM
glasses thanks @headnheart

Vimal716's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:19 AM
ohwell really !!! erikakc

Vimal716's photo
Thu 05/22/14 04:43 AM
Edited by Vimal716 on Thu 05/22/14 04:44 AM