no photo
Fri 01/02/15 05:44 AM
399 hii all

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:04 AM
Extremely ambitious ............ as consequence impatiency dominate me

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 06:19 AM

Who is a single mom here and how do you find time to be alone and go on a date? Also, what kind of relationship does a single mom have? Do you talk about your ex/kids/shopping on your dates?

How about you guys who date single mom/moms? Why would you/wouldn't you date a single mom?
[/quote
Madam u sayed nd mentioned good ideas nd quizes. Its clear nd relevant all. I thk all can hv postive replies idealy nd in deeds of actions too. Its true zt we hv b wz someone in real both ideas nd show wz actions reactions tooo.
For me simple zt am free nd ready to assume all nd committed anytime. Who cares to such useless fears? If just cn hv mutual relations in with full of common interest nd understanding? I dnt want make in trouble myself wz others issues. Jst wnt hv good relations nd assume all those ideas, opinions, responsibility ...... Mutually in inclusive efforts. I cn mak all in real if I get some attentions nd believe zt I hv to do. Zt it

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 06:18 AM

Who is a single mom here and how do you find time to be alone and go on a date? Also, what kind of relationship does a single mom have? Do you talk about your ex/kids/shopping on your dates?

How about you guys who date single mom/moms? Why would you/wouldn't you date a single mom?
[/quote
Madam u sayed nd mentioned good ideas nd quizes. Its clear nd relevant all. I thk all can hv postive replies idealy nd in deeds of actions too. Its true zt we hv b wz someone in real both ideas nd show wz actions reactions tooo.
For me simple zt am free nd ready to assume all nd committed anytime. Who cares to such useless fears? If just cn hv mutual relations in with full of common interest nd understanding? I dnt want make in trouble myself wz others issues. Jst wnt hv good relations nd assume all those ideas, opinions, responsibility ...... Mutually in inclusive efforts. I cn mak all in real if I get some attentions nd believe zt I hv to do. Zt it

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 05:54 AM
Yeah rate

For me u got good score like 8 out ten. Keep up.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:49 AM
Owww zat so hard to hear. Realy its more of trouble relations. I hope u had survived nd go through

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 08:22 AM
TI wish to be one of zos two lucky guys u gona kisss I wonder hv ur ksssssss Mwwaaa

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 06:04 PM

It says I still believe they exist, in my profile. So it must be true. laugh. If we ALL lost hope, none of us would be able to have a laugh, or look on the bright side. A good job some of us keep hope alive, hey? ;) drinker

Yaaaaa exactly its awosome idea realy good indeed. Its grt be hopeful nd optimistic anytim possble. Agree wz u

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 06:02 PM

It says I still believe they exist, in my profile. So it must be true. laugh. If we ALL lost hope, none of us would be able to have a laugh, or look on the bright side. A good job some of us keep hope alive, hey? ;) drinker

Yaaaaa exactly its awosome idea realy good indeed. Its grt be hopeful nd optimistic anytim possble. Agree wz u

no photo
Tue 07/22/14 02:59 PM

Only if you're good!bigsmile ...Before you even take your cloths off, you must be intelligent enough to stimulate the "mind" of an older woman...If you can't make us wet with your cloths on, don't expect to be able to do so when you take them offwhoa ...Next, the kissdrool ...This will determine how far you are going to get with an older womanspock ...We like soft, erotic kisses that never feel rushed...Slow and sensuous with just a hint of tongue will cause us to relax as you begin to explore our bodies with your handssmitten ...Foreplay is "key" to being a good lover...It's how you begin to discover things like hot spots and "G" spots and how to properly manipulate them to create optimum arousal and wetness smokin ...Our breasts are one of those hot spotslove ...Spend time there!!...Be gentle, use your tongue and your hands...I repeat, spend time, be gentle!...It's your responsibility to know when the time is right for penetration and also, you need to figure out the best "starting" positionbiggrin ...We love spontaneity and originality, soooooo, if you want to satisfy an older woman, put on your thinking cap and seduce us!:heart: ...I must add one more thing, premature ejaculation is a deal breakerfrown so remember to relax and don't forget to trim your fingernails before you begin:wink: ...Good luck to you!tongue2

Woooooow Woooooooow Wooooow Excellent indeed. well done. impressive expression. its comprehensive nd perfect approach u told. i dnt hv zat much new nd additional ideas to add on zs bcs said significant ways all nothing else remain to add. but let me gv som my personal ideas nd experience related wz such story on z above. i knw all types lady nd dated wz both groups age younger & older. so i cn tell frankly zt older r far nd far beter zn youngers bcs i bear credible witness nd encouraging signs reactions z moments my date wz zs older lady i like so much gv any type of stumulating deeds am so lucky to b able see wonderful nd imediate reactions frm my older partners realy realy its vry nice for me. mak me mor nd mor powerful actualy nd cn keep performing sustanble forward. so get point of z worst for both us. hmmmmm hmmmmm. exactly true its best dating wz older girls alwys as possble.

no photo
Tue 07/22/14 11:51 AM

looking for any young guys that like to chat with older girls ..mmm waving waving drinks :banana: drinker

helo dear nice to meet u. my grt pleasure reach u. its intersting for me to knw frm u such good ideas i also like to be wz meet nd chat wz such older lady lik u. bcs i hv somethng concrete in my mind. i knw well older lady r far beter zan nd so matured enough nd later its excting to be wz alwys as possble.

no photo
Sat 07/19/14 02:59 PM
Oh I see can stay so long forward as me also it depends on mutual feelng nd interests of z both side mates. Can handle well nd keep stay long possble.

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 04:59 PM
Helo guys am new for zs sites its my grt pleasure to meet u here in zis chat room. Hope ll contact u so well all

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:49 AM
yaaaaa u r rgt madam agree wz u hopefuly i am also one of them .......

1 2 4 Next