Community > Posts By > samevood

no photo
Wed 03/16/16 09:35 AM

I kind of disagree with you isaac_dede. My ex had a shoe size 12 1/2 if you know what I mean...then he cheated on me because he was going true midlife crisis, him and his ex-girlfriend was 32 yrs. younger than him

She was looking for a "Sugar Daddy" and left him with $16,000.00 debt bigsmile

Maria 195 its very sad to hear such shameful ending really it embrace and disturbs much. But one thing is clear that do u know what it is? Its all happened for sake your honesty. Almighty God was besides you Maria. That why they left each other short time with such misery. Your patience and honesty took prize a reasonable justices. Am sorry for lossing your life partner such manner.

samevood. Thanks for your comment...we still friends but now from different States, they went different ways short after I left. :smile:

You are most welcome anytime dear Maria. Yaaaaaaaaa u r right we got freinds nd keep intouch.

no photo
Fri 03/11/16 07:21 AM
I think its fair play game and equally given right and privilege for both side to think decide and participate both equally. Nothing possible wzout bring z ideas and feelings from both side. Its not monopolized factor that is all controlled by one side only its impossible for such good teamwork duty and missions to accomplish together. I prefer to talk freely and agree to do zt at z right. Yaaaaa thats it.

no photo
Sat 03/05/16 05:42 AM

for lu, big hug & cheeky smooched
for storm, biggest hug and big smooched

Wt abt me? Wt u gone offer me??

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 09:12 AM
I think they belong unique group which needs to be respected and hold higher status social relations bcs they got through good period their life and able to give birth that can extend their family and offspring. Besides I am certain that they are extremely sensitive and emotional as result lossing life partner with the benefits of the entire relations before. They don't have much heart to be disappointed and upset again in any conditions. They are like mirror who need extreme care and threat. That all they have get and deserve.

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 08:37 AM

"kissing or cuddling"
huh With who?
/quote]
grumble grumble grumble
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats assumed to be with someone who is very closer to you both physically and heart. You know that everybody has his /her own special person for such purpose and exclusive relations. I think you get busy mind and thinking about such moments you had before ? Isn't it?

no photo
Wed 03/02/16 08:30 AM

How old are we here? :laughing:
Okay, after my foot massage, I want them kissed & cuddled

I wonder if I can be the lucky therapist who gona give u nice massage starting from your foot all body upto tip head. Applying some lubricant body lotions / oil as u prefer. Then the Kisssssssssing part is my reward to my efforts all. I wish u ll be embraced and reward me passionate deep kisssss. Isn't it?

no photo
Wed 03/02/16 07:49 AM
I am some how like younger age but I had dated with very few older Women in the past time. They are older than me like 10- 20 ages. But we had flirt and dated in very special approach ever. Still I have some special interest to meet and date with such older women. I know very well how they are very sweeet and romantic ever Really I appreciate this part of them always.

no photo
Wed 03/02/16 04:36 AM

I kind of disagree with you isaac_dede. My ex had a shoe size 12 1/2 if you know what I mean...then he cheated on me because he was going true midlife crisis, him and his ex-girlfriend was 32 yrs. younger than him

She was looking for a "Sugar Daddy" and left him with $16,000.00 debt bigsmile

Maria 195 its very sad to hear such shameful ending really it embrace and disturbs much. But one thing is clear that do u know what it is? Its all happened for sake your honesty. Almighty God was besides you Maria. That why they left each other short time with such misery. Your patience and honesty took prize a reasonable justices. Am sorry for lossing your life partner such manner.

no photo
Wed 03/02/16 04:29 AM

good for the goose is good for the gander darling
but for some odd reason these kind of threads show up here

Dear Tmommy
I see it can be true as u said for few cases. But not certain and apply same in all conditions. Do u think that men cheat always in all conditions ?? Is cheating the main interest and motives for men most z time ?

no photo
Tue 03/01/16 08:34 AM
I Think that first of all Honesty must then personality, Sexual behaviors, ....

no photo
Mon 02/29/16 09:58 AM

Love but is it out there? What are you guys looking for exactly? Let me know?

To tell you all honestly Ms true 2U we (men) need all the goods other zan only have sex. Its all important for us, to gain an open hearts, with understanding mind by offering a warm love and caring with full attentions. Thats all required at least to win our heart, able control and make us submissive to utlimate partner who deserves more and more. We need gain our ladies attentions anytime always. Then our physical need (make sex) comes later to enjoy and practice with in such environment of having mutual interests, affection, loving, caring ..... Making a rough sex with out such prerequisite unprevail are all waste time and sense of short minutes (satisfaction of only minutes long period).

no photo
Mon 02/29/16 09:29 AM
Let me ask to know that Is Cheating a sole / Exclusive character given only to men ?? Is it all men that cheating in relationship always ?? Is it impossible to find any lady / girl cheating intentionally ? Anyone who can make brief this for me Plz

no photo
Sun 02/28/16 07:12 AM
Hii Michelle hw r u doing

no photo
Sat 02/27/16 06:24 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE is must for all to have and feel it deep in heart. Then can precede to expressing feelings non verbally and making love physically which is known as "SEX". Both are equally required but loving remains as solid basement for all coming after wards. Doing Sex with someone beloved is special one of all.

no photo
Sat 02/27/16 05:52 AM
Actually I know very well that I am not such person who dnt respect others. Bcs of I want people to respect me I do respect people as well. No more different deal on this matter. I like to meet and be friends wz a freindly and respectful peoples anytime and I can show that as I m respectful to others actually. Its a critical factor for me to use it effectively that help me to gain attention from others and maintain harmonious freindship which sustain and stay active for long period as possible. To be polite and give respect to others are something very good to adapt and display always. All humans need respect.

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:14 AM
Sorry 670

no photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:13 AM
669 hi Bahitieva

no photo
Tue 01/26/16 06:26 AM
666 Owwwwwwwww my bad luck pick evil representing number. hiiii 1Marie 63 good afternoon

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 09:11 AM
First LOVE LOVE LOVe ..... Love is the solid basement necessarily required first earlier ...... Then Sex ..... which can give the right Structure for the basement to grow well smooth .... Make good home next

no photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:56 AM
686 hi happy ladies .. 1Marie ... mzrosie ... lurose

Previous 1 3 4