CaliChristWisdom's photo
Wed 01/21/15 09:13 PM
I understand that I do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.(as Ephesians 6:12 of God's word says) So I don't take it to harshly when people say, do, or post rude or obscene things.

I honestly don't consider myself religious at all, the truth and proof of God's existence has been revealed to me in many ways through my years of seeking the absolute truth of why we are here, who am I?(who are we?), why should I live?, why should I continue to live?, and what is my purpose of being created? Through searching for the truth everywhere I could, through every religion, and every lifestyle, I finally found Him...God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. That's why His word says itself, "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."(Jeremiah 29:13)

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:53 PM
Ask away.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Thu 10/30/14 10:49 PM
Sureno's aren't suppose to call themselves scraps... So I hope that's not what you represent..

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:57 AM
David and Cowboy are 100% right.(PERIOD) God bless you brothers. Do you not know your body is the temple of God? Do you not know that when you commit a sexual sin, you sin against your own body? That my brother is the truth, and we shouldn't be looking for ways to sneak around God's laws to fulfill are fleshly pleasures. Are one job is to accept and too submit to God's word, and therefore stay sanctified and walk with Him. Not only are you outside His will when you choose to do that, YOU ARE unusable my friend...

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:39 AM
Edited by CaliChristWisdom on Fri 10/03/14 12:40 AM
Amen brother, God exists out of our worldly understanding of time, for He is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever! Praise be to the Lord God Almighty always and forever!

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/29/14 12:12 PM
"I believe it has an effect. I was raised with the teaching that sex should only be between a husband and wife, and I still believe that."

Amen, I was ashamed when I had sex before marriage, but it is what it is now, I don't look back, I receive my forgiveness as fast as I'm known to give it.

But Mr.Ponytail, "if it really bothers you, if you can't get your mind off it and whatever you do to distract yourself eventually fails, bringing you back to the sad truth... then you could still compare it to the air." That is why you don't build a foundation on failure, your self-control and will power is found in Jesus Christ alone, along with your confidence, mercy, grace, boldness, power, joy, and eternal life. EVERYTHING in this world fails built upon things that crumble, fade away, and can't sustain, but Jesus Christ NEVER crumbles, NEVER fails, and CAN sustain ALL that is good. Surrender your life to God Val, that IS the ONLY way, it is the only way to defeat ALL addictions PERMANTETLY.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:44 PM
Let's get to know each other:)

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:16 PM
God should expand His mind a bit? He knows ALL... My point is, that there is NO true meaningful purpose in simply doing any of those things( don't get my words twisted though, I'm not saying you shouldn't work),but once again God didn't create us to have worldly jobs, provide for are families, and do as we please. He has called us to be apart of a MUCH higher purpose.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 09:08 PM
Thanks Soufie, but this is the internet, and no one on this site should be under the age of 18yrs old, which means everyone here should be able to conduct themselves as an adult. No one is threatening anyone or doing anything illegal, people should see and read the truth for themselves instead of moving "us Christians" to our own little corner for a segregated talk, that Soufie, is offensive.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 05:32 PM
God has asked you to forgive EVERYONE just as Jesus Christ has forgiven you... Bless your mind, wisdom, and understanding Miss, I'm not catholic or any of those other "mumbo jumbo" religions, I am known as a Christian which means, "a follower of Christ", someone who believes ONLY in the word of God, and both you and Mr.Ponytail have misinterpreted and confused the meaning of the Lord's word. And I'll set your Corinthians straight by showing you 1 Corinthians 11:15,"And isn't long hair a women's pride and joy? For it has been given to her as a COVERING." <----You see that, that's what God is referring a women to use as a COVERING, her OWN God given long hair.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 05:22 PM
And one more thing about the, "But what about the freedom of expression? What about the right to make her own decisions and feel like a person, not as an asset?
What about her dreams?", God doesn't take any of that away, but He wants you to submit the freewill HE GAVE you back to Him, so that you will learn to do things His way(the right way) and not be all over the place mentally, physically, and spiritually. Both men and women are free to follow a dream of theirs, that God allows, but ultimately this life is about spreading God's truth, building His kingdom, and saving peoples lives, that's SIMPLY it. Passions, and desires are of the "flesh", not of God. Why would God create you to be a boxer, football player, owner of a business? That doesn't make sense, your life must have TRUE purpose, and TRUE purpose only comes through knowing God, and working to fulfill His will, not ours.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 04:40 PM
And bro, I would sail with that batcat anywhere! That's one cool cat: D

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 04:38 PM
You people don't understand...unconditional love ACCEPTS the past, the present, and future, doesn't mean that it gives PERMISSION for the other to do as he/she pleases, but it allows acceptance of all things, which means you can love them even if you must in the end, let them go(it has nothing to do with accepting a murder, child molester, or a rapist while staying married to them). And Mr.Ponytail, you really aren't fully understanding Corinthians, yes a women should submit to her husband, but the husband should also submit to his wife, nevertheless the man is the "head"(leader) overall of the relationship, for women was made for man. And that whole "covering of the head" thing is a symbolic respect that God asks for from godly women, it symbolizes submitting to the authority that God has put into place. And the not speaking during a "meeting" is referring to being at church, not just out anywhere...

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 01:56 PM
Amen Tessa, I believe that as well..

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 01:20 PM
Edited by CaliChristWisdom on Mon 09/22/14 01:20 PM
The love God calls us to have is unconditional, but not everything is permissible, such as cheating, which is one of the only ways God agrees with divorce. But someone with a understanding of God's unconditional love would not cheat. And the reasons why I as a Christian do not want to be with someone who is an unbeliever is because I more than FULLY believe the God of the bible is real, which means I want my partner to love God more than she loves me, then and only then, may she love me more than any women of a "worldly" mindset. This is why "religion" matters(even though I don't consider myself religious at all), because this is God's definition of love, and not mans, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, "Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance". A women or man of another "faith" would have they're own understanding of love(as most of you do), but I define love the way God has told me too. A women of this understanding is the true definition of priceless.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Mon 09/22/14 12:40 AM
Your probably right...but if she doesn't bother reading, then it wasn't her right now unfortunately:/

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Sun 09/21/14 11:28 PM
Edited by CaliChristWisdom on Sun 09/21/14 11:30 PM
Your a wonderful women, I can tell, because God gives me that feeling... Love will find you if that's what you truly desire, but remember the internet is just one "fishing rod" in the tool box, while God has much more tools in his to bring too you what you are looking for:) May God bless you with a true man of God, and may you trust in God for all your needs, every moment of everyday of your life.

CaliChristWisdom's photo
Sun 09/21/14 11:23 PM
Who, if anyone, is really here for true love? Love that bears the burdens of others, love that forgives and lets go, love that understands, love that encourages, love that comforts, love that is willing, love that is unconditional, love that lasts FOREVER, I'm talking about the love that God gave to us...does anyone understand, or want this anymore? Or am I one of the only people on here that is looking for such a thing? (I post this to get other peoples feelings on this subject, but also to potentially draw that women out of hiding on this website so that I may get to know her:))Thank you all for reading, I respect everyone's opinion, feel free to share your thoughts.