Community > Posts By > kl0d90

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 02:38 PM

If you dont get what makes you happy in a relationship, why are you in it?

Sounds like the chips were stacked against this relationship from the start.

Dont invest energy in wanting her or the relationship to be different. it is what it is and if thats not good for you, move on with peace and friendship in your heart. no blame needs to be laid down. its not a match.

thats way i am asking here for know i move on or what i do with her :)
it was a rhetorical question.

A relationship is supposed to make you happy. That is the point. If it doesnt do that, you shouldnt be in it. Im assuming youve been communicating about your issues and what makes you unhappy.

It also sounds like you are in a different stage of life and dont understand hers. If she works full time, and raises children too, she's exhausted. The fact that you dont really seem to believe that tells me you arent ready to be in a relationship with such responsibilities.

listen . i like her and she like me and we doing good always and we start be more romantic in times but is always like we delete and we start of the first at end of week she not have time more for me ok is can be i am more jealous and she can have time to relax and more time with kids ... but the way of her its change a bit and this make me thinking of her what can change her with me always and other thing whn she feel i am not like always she try flirt me more like she do somthing wrong ....i dont said this all cuz she just not be with me in times idk what must do tbh probably i must give up of her better i know i can be wrong in this all and she just try testing me but tbh this make me more stress and i dont like this as never happin to me like this before so thats way i try get some answers for help me

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 07:16 AM

If you dont get what makes you happy in a relationship, why are you in it?

Sounds like the chips were stacked against this relationship from the start.

Dont invest energy in wanting her or the relationship to be different. it is what it is and if thats not good for you, move on with peace and friendship in your heart. no blame needs to be laid down. its not a match.

thats way i am asking here for know i move on or what i do with her :)

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 07:01 AM

If there is not a commitment established, cheating is a big accusation.
According to you, she's older, far away, has family to care for and is a completely different religion.
All of those things combined can make it difficult to find common ground.
You think she should have free time during the weekend. Often that's not the case. There could be chores or projects around the house that need attention. Children's sports or other activities. Any number of things. Have you tried asking her?
In any case, instead of assigning blame, take a look at yourself and the situation.
With her or anyone, are you secure in yourself? Are you a person who can trust in others or always suspicious? Have you made any effort to try to understand her perspective? In several important aspects of life?
Wish you the best in finding what you are looking for.

i just know if she want me i will do my best for her but now tbh not sure thnx :)

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:54 AM

Use the word "is" MORE often, if its not an inconvenience

english not my original language but i am still learned ;)

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:47 AM

Have you ever met her in person?

Did you both talk and decide to be in an exclusive relationship?

If not, then what she does with her time has nothing to do with you, your not her boyfriend.

i never meet her . its my first relationship ine network and thnx

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:25 AM

. I'm not sure!! what are you trying to say... is it that you are chatting with somebody online.. and then on the weekends there not available to chat.
.hmm.. is it called having a life..
. you know I'm sure you have one.
.. when she has time she chats.
when she doesn't she doesn't..
.. like if you are dating her in real life.
... and she's never available on the weekends.. and you knew she was going out clubbing with her friends..
. would you not break up with her.
. just saying.. move on..

first relationship online chat . and thnx i think u have right ;)

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 06:20 AM

hi . i know woman and we start chat is old then me and is have kids . and is live far of me . and is all is good with her only evry weekend in the week she like ignore me a bit is not have time for me like always...
and i was think if they out having fun in nightclub and drunk and cheat of me . she always said is never cheat on me but to be honest evry weekend i start think negative of her i need help of ppl more experience in this and what i must do ?????
and it's my first experience in chat online

Sorry, trying to understand what you are saying, but not getting it.

hi . i summary the subject and i say what is important and i think most is understand sry if u not

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:43 PM

Who is she?

There's a broad who comes over every weekend and shags my brains out. smokin

Then she goes home on Sunday night.

It's not cheating if she takes her toothbrush home with her.

probably yes tbh i will not stress my self anymore :D
as i am muslim and she is christian i am not counter other religion but i think here the different ??

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 02:25 PM

Just my 2�

I am more busy in the evenings and especially on the weekends with having kids.. there is always something that needs to be done. I rarely get a chance to relax or sit down

i think its sound like i make her busy and not have time for relax as i dont push her to be with me or chat with me but why in weekend idk as ther all the week for can have relax after the work or idk why exatly in in the weekend ! and maybe u have right to but i think i will not stress my self of this chating online i will be more relaxing and make her feel i am not intrest anymore and thnx :)

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 02:16 PM

You seem to be investing a lot of emotion (jealousy), into an online, long distance relationship.
It isn't like you are actually seeing each other, and she disappears every weekend.
When you meet and chat with someone online, it's unlikely that they will change their lifestyle,routine, etc.
Just relax a bit, and don't let jealousy overwhelm you.
Good luck.

yeah just the rhythm with her is make me think negative in times whn she away of me i think i have alot to learn in relationships online i will try be like her is the better way for know how i feel and i see what she will do with this. as not sure cuz at end its only words nothing more and thank u mr :)

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 11:38 AM
hi . i know woman and we start chat is old then me and is have kids . and is live far of me . and is all is good with her only evry weekend in the week she like ignore me a bit is not have time for me like always...
and i was think if they out having fun in nightclub and drunk and cheat of me . she always said is never cheat on me but to be honest evry weekend i start think negative of her i need help of ppl more experience in this and what i must do ?????
and it's my first experience in chat online

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:52 PM
i am single cuz i dont want choos person can crap my life so i think is need time to find right person . evry one how they think abt this. for me no ruch to be happy at end not crap life :D

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:40 PM
i think with love can happen evrything but a point is must respect each other and must know good the different of the age emm for the kids example so is can happen if both knwo how they treat each other :D

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:19 PM
thank u :)

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 01:32 AM
i on in mingel and i start sending messages but always whn i send alot of messages i got window <you have reached your limit email for today> is that need premium for no limit of message or what ??

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 09:44 PM
Edited by kl0d90 on Fri 05/23/14 09:47 PM
:)

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 09:43 PM
hi . ive read ur profil i think u sound nice

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 03:02 PM
looking for the right girl honest and lovely

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 05:08 AM
Edited by kl0d90 on Sun 05/18/14 05:09 AM
im khaled im looking for serious relationship and if i have right person i want marry her ;)