Community > Posts By > Galaxysss

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 01:44 PM

I too believe in second chances, were not perfect. We all make mistakes. The only thing that would be hard to accept would be cheating but I still would try

Don't try with a cheater! I gave my ex a second chance. After 8 years, he dumped me for a twelve years younger b**** while his twin boys were still inside my belly.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:21 AM
Hats off to you single dads!
By being a single parent, you have shown your absolute unselfishness and any smart lady should consider herself lucky to be with one of you.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:02 AM
I tried the fist thing. Now at least he loosens his jaws whenever he feels i m trying to push my fist in his mouth.

keeping him busy seems to work but i cant keep him busy all the time.

Now i'm looking for sth really disgusting to dip myself into . lol

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:47 AM
Hi. I have 1y 4m twin boys. One of them would bite anyone!! I tried everything anyone suggested but no use! He bites me the most. Any ideas?

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:39 AM
Hats off to all such dads!
A single hot lady would run for her life but any down to earth single mom who is going through the same thing would surely appreciate this man since he CAN understand what she s going through.
Plus, kids around the house all the time? Wonderful thing! This way i ll know what he's up to if he's not with me:wink: