Community > Posts By > Beanacre0

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:56 PM
The Adventures of Greyfriar's Bobby made me cry quite a bit and I haven't watched it since :/ Anything where the death scenes are dramatic and focus on the people left behind gets to me, only because I imagine the pain they must feel losing someone they love and the emptiness that comes with such a loss (like in My Sister's Keeper and The Adventures of Greyfriar's Bobby). Things like The Notebook don't make me cry, or feel sad actually.

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:53 PM
Mmm, he is gorgeous as Captain Jack! I must admit I like most of the stuff he's in (that I've seen anyway). I don't really like the 3rd pirates movie and Dark Shadows is just weird, but I liked him in Sleepy Hollow and Alice in Wonderland :)

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:50 PM
I do love Warm Bodies. Dreamerana, I used to LOVE that film as a kid. My Mum says I used to reenact it *cringe* It's hard to say what my favourite film is! Scream is one of my favourites, and is defiantly high up on the list XD

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:45 PM
For some reason I love the Scream Series. I also love things like Silent Hill, Cabin in the Woods, The Orphan and the remakes of Amityville Horror, Friday 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street. My ex-housemates and I used to watch tons of horror films, and the only ones that ever got to me for some strange reason were Insidious and Haunting in Connecticut. I love both films but they play on mind for hours after, lol

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:41 PM
I haven't watched much Anime, but I loved Fruits Basket and Spirited Away!

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:18 PM

You will not be alone in here..always join the forum and have fun.

Welcome to M2flowerforyou

Thank you :D I will do :)

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:15 PM

Welcome. Since your area is writing, please feel free to correct my writing. Any grammar, spelling horrors, take a note and ask me to recheck my writing. Believe me, it will help me a bit... or drive me crazy: either! lol

Haha I promise I won't bug you! Thanks for the welcome!

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:54 PM
Hello! I'm new to this site and I'm looking for someone to talk to really. You see this will be the first summer that I'm going home and am staying behind in Plymouth, where I'm at university. All my university friends will be going home, as we'll have finished our third year, but I'm staying as I start my Master's in September. Thing is I don't know anyone that lives in Plymouth so I'll be on my own a lot.
I saw this site and thought that perhaps I could make a few friends and pen pals, so I don't feel so alone :D

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:44 PM
Oh that would be so creepy! My ex-housemate actually forgot to close the terrarium once and went back upstairs hours later to see it open! Thankfully the spider was still hiding under her coconut shell lol

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:22 PM
Jesusprincessmt:

I love watching Eddie take his dust baths too. The sand gets everywhere though! haha

no1phD:

My ex-housemate bought a trantula. I actually came to think she was quite pretty, but there was no way I was holding her XD Haha, that sounds like a fun game!

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:11 PM
My dream is to publish a book. I'm nowhere near finished the book I'm currently writing, but my tutor on my Creative Course thinks that when it's done I could get it published :D

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:10 PM
Haha thank you. Eddie's full name is Edison XD

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:06 PM
I think mine's a toss up between my late Bearded Dragon, Marvin, or my Chinchilla, Eddie. What unusual or interesting pets have you had?

Beanacre0's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:02 PM
I lost mine in November 2013. He was a fantastic pet and I adored him!