JesusFreakPrincess's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:29 PM
I'd say chocolate but it's probably already there & hopefully so are the people you love so what else could you need?

Sun 06/01/14 07:00 PM
Preacher mentioned this morning about how people often ask why God lets bad things happen to good people. I never computed it that way. I don't get why people ask the question. Aside from what I know as a daughter of God & that He is in control of everything. It never made me think that because I'm good tornadoes should skip over me. Or earthquakes should only happen at the terrorists house. Nice as that would be. lol. We live on a planet with an atmosphere where life happens. Being a child of God doesn't change that.
Also for those who don't understand the grace of God. Even though we have an awsome God he gives us all free will. That means bad guys have the choice to make bad decisions. We share the planet with them so bad things will happen. It's just the reality of life.

Sun 06/01/14 06:39 PM

When my kid was younger, the way I found best to discipline him, was to keep him in. Having to watch his mates playing outside from his bedroom window got to him more and his behaviour improved. I also made him earn his pocket money, by doing jobs like the dishes and tidying up his room, etc. His mum would smack him though and I didn't like her doing that, as that's what happened to me when I was younger and I didn't like it happening to me. So there was no chance i'd do that to my boy. I don't know what age your son is, but if he's younger than 6, I bet he's a powerhouse?

This defanitly has it's place just remember not to over due it. I had a neighbor that instead of keeping him in for an hour or 2 would ground him inside for the day. Then he'd get in trouble & she would add a day. Next thing you know the kid hadn't been outside in a week & mom was going crazy. Always wanted to tell her the idea is to punish the kid not yourself. lol Always felt sorry for the kid. They need to run or go that pent up energy explodes in ugly ways

Sun 06/01/14 01:48 PM

I prefer someone around my age or a little older.
I think I should start a thread: Why do these young BOYS think they are so wanted?

lol love it!

Sun 06/01/14 12:58 PM
I say smoking is forgivable despite preference. Smoking has such a physical hold on a person. The character of the man out weighs the flaw.
I say the question isn't where are the sweet guys but where are the local guys. Long distance is so complex. I especially get a lot of notice from guys in California & Texas. What's that about? Do they not have lovely ladies of there own? lol

Tue 05/20/14 09:53 PM
You've been given good scripture for your decision which I fully agree with. The one other thing to remember is not to drink where it might cause someone else to sin.... Basically don't drink in front of a recovering alcoholic. Which I'm sure you wouldn't do anyway. Now I kinda feel silly for saying it. lol

Tue 05/20/14 09:29 PM
It brings a lot of suffering. To be with someone you know isn't going to heaven is a huge, painful burden. Also in time there will be things you just can't share or that a nonbeliever can not understand. It's hard when you have an insight or inspiration from God & can't share it with the one you love. When you can't come together in pray. When you can't share the joy of praise & worship. When you can't share spiritual burdens. Then there are life decisions you may not agree on because of your faith like habits & what you teach your kids or grandkids.
All in all It is a road better not traveled. Aside from the fact that God says don't do it. This has been my personal experience & the experience of other friends who are believers