Community > Posts By > Realness9

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 11:14 AM
The struggle for the original man and woman of creation still continues, slavery is now systematic and the plight of the Africans is on all peoples door step due to globalization(economical/financial/social), technology (without spiritual guidance), and greed. Only the spiritually conscious can salvage what is left of humanity, and morality and save & preserve themselves for a renewed creation balanced with nature/earth as another (un) civilized world readies for a peak followed by quick decline(destructive fall). Life will always continue world without end, it is for us to facilitate a good existence.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 10:51 AM
Excellent quotes, knowledge, wisdom and understanding to live by. I always had and will always have a respect for natives due to their love, respect and connection with father nature, Mother Earth, and children creation.

I see a native bible( psalms of the natives) in these quotes.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 10:06 AM
No, spirituality is not religion. People try to attain spirituality through religion ( 1st? Chicken or egg smh), and while it can be religious( relating to bible/Quran etc) . Spirituality is what religions try to attain use formal structures.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:59 AM
Hey.., I'll accept being an Hebrew Israelite but with in Africa(kemet, Cush/Ethiopia, Sumerian) perspective. History before religion

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:49 AM
Being sexy without sex sucks "wats the point other than conceited" the more sexy the more anti social/ look but don't touch everybody thinks their the T.V.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:49 AM
Being sexy without sex sucks "wats the point other than conceited" the more sexy the more anti social/ look but don't touch everybody thinks their the T.V.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:40 AM
Edited by Realness9 on Wed 05/28/14 09:43 AM
Orange for me please lmaotears in reply to "no1phD" comment.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:30 AM
Ya think.... The African Union is ironically divided as is the UN council but they should atleast have some function to retain and suggest any legitimacy to their name as a body of support for anything; this would be a perfect unfortunate opportunity to show solidarity.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:23 AM
Edited by Realness9 on Wed 05/28/14 09:32 AM
You have a point but that's just 1 neighbour(54 countries) Africa is a continent for Christ sakes (my original point) you have South Africa most advanced, and ethiopia biggiest army in Africa. It's not a major war needing allied forces, just an isolated crisis.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:16 AM
Expertise in hostage/ terrorist situations, advance satalite imagery, sonar and other intelligence gathering technology and equipment. The stuff they used on Iraq, Afghanistan, the public etc.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:10 AM
I agree with your comments. How can people take control though with the seeds of corruption planted in the seat of their elects. Politics is like televised ring circus that better represent a game of musical chairs for the classes than meaningfull leader with clear vision for the masses.

Most poor would say negative things about the rich, then again most poor idolize and would love/dream to be rich and probably would do what they distained being poor. Is the nature of humanity doomed to repeat failure due corruption/greed?

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:52 AM
True, but that obligation is in reserve to be initiated at government's( Nigeria) request. I feel a neighbour should be the first response team to crisis on any scale then the broader global community. In addition, there's always a catch when receive help/aid especially foreign

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:43 AM
Yes, I too feel education is the answer but will Africans receive and accept knowledge of self or just propoganda , religion, and neo colonial imperialistic indoctrination. I feel blacks/Africans have a big identity crisis mingled with low self esteem

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 02:14 PM
Edited by Realness9 on Thu 05/22/14 02:17 PM
In Toronto, while the media is going Ford frenzy, the former/ newly resigned Ontario premiere made off with a few million(budget cuts anyone). Now whose on something ?

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 02:08 PM
You would think Africans would be able to handle an isolated crisis as what is taking place in Nigeria with out foreign(external Africa assistants. It is a very sensitive situation due to hostages but it sends a clear message of Africa's dependancy on aid of sorts, inability to solve intercontinental issues, and how religion continues to tare and divide a people much the same.