Community > Posts By > mikemiracle

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 11:19 AM
My life is really worst than anyone because I can't stay comfortable in society and have to control ur feelings , emotions and everything everyday in life . We can't share with neither family nor friends nor to anyone.world around us will lead a normal and happy life but we, we struggle inside all the time. After all this even we love anyone he will just try to use you.we can't even believe him .Who knows when he turn ur clock . Even if u love deep from heart he will kill u inside.all the rest life is like dead even if u r alive physically.i used to cry for normal life but no use I was born in this way , so I have to live..Only left is my hand to tap on my shoulder and only my thought that is it's OK , close ur eyes and let the time pass away .

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 01:47 AM
plz help me...
I need information to how to get job in other countries
I am an Indian.
plz any one mail information to me
particulars to be needed.
condition of jobs
salary...etc all information.

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 10:11 AM
according to bible don't swear on anything . just say yes or no .thank u may god bless u.

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 10:11 AM
according to bible don't swear on anything . just say yes or no .

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 10:08 AM
yes brother u r right.we have got permission to do anything but everything is not good for us.Poison like cyanide was also prepared from things created by God......then why don't u take it.read 1 Corinthians.read bible carefully and interpret in correct way. thank u may god bless u.

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:31 AM
dear brother ,will a father give a stone to eat when his child ask for food when he was hungry or will he give him problems when ask for help. If a father who is on earth love u that much and cares for u then how can the father in heaven gives u permission to smoke which is harmful to you.I wish you may read HOlY BIBLE carefully . thank u and I pray for u.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:25 AM
ur father in heaven is holy so as his children u too must be holy as u inherit.don't u know that ur body is holy temple of god and living god dwells in u.if u smoke how can u teach or children if u have to live a good life as they learn from u.so repent before god and ask for his help ,god loves u.thank u and pray for u .may god bless u.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 07:25 AM
god created man.because of our sins we are seperated from god.god loved human so much and does not want to loose us.as we r in darkness in heart god wants us to come out of it but we haven't listened him .he loved us so much that for our sin he sent his son Jesus to clean our sins with his holy blood so that once again we may have contact with god.so if we accept Jesus as our personal savior we have the ticket to enter into heaven.for more information read bible and see passion of Christ movie

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 05:52 AM
I am here in this site in fetch of a person for my life partner.I believe that a true love does not need to see how the person is because to see a person beauty and decide is only an attraction not love.in this developed fast generation is there anyone who see our heart and understand us and believe in us,that's true love.is there any person who see a sorrow behind smile, answer behind silence, happy ness behind tear......a relationship must be long as our life.
my eyes are waiting eagerly every day...
my heart beats with hope everyday.....
my breath stills for him......
IF U LOVE ME REALLY PLZ REPLY ME
SO THAT THE PAGES OF MY LIFE MAY BE COLOURFUL....

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:53 AM
as we r sinners we cannot go to heaven.so to solve our problems Jesus died on cross for our sins.anyone who accepts Jesus as his personal saviour and repent would be saved and enter into heaven.JESUS LOVES U ALL..

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:40 AM
Jesus came to earth for u and died on cross for ur sins.anyone who accepts Jesus as his personal savior and repent from sin will go to heaven and be called sons of god.if not u will go to hell.