Community > Posts By > Aus_niceguy

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 10/15/14 03:55 PM
nothing good comes from playing with things you do not understand. if you chose to play with it, be careful. Sometimes nothing will happen, other times pretty ordinary things will happen. But like was said before it depends on which door you knock on and who answers if they choose to answer. It is not a game. To the spirit who answers you, you are the game....

Now go have some fun!! :)

Aus_niceguy's photo
Thu 10/02/14 08:43 PM
kleenex box man....^5 lol

Aus_niceguy's photo
Sun 09/21/14 08:40 PM
she was stealing food from the homelss and giving it to the rich!!!
then tried to bribe the police with the same food...

she is in big trouble...

Aus_niceguy's photo
Thu 09/18/14 10:02 PM
Don't worry, there are girls doing the same thing.
Maybe it is mingle pretending they busier then they really are?
Or maybe super shy people?

No idea, but is annoying, especially when you have shared some mails...

Aus_niceguy's photo
Tue 09/16/14 11:09 PM
i think it is very cute. pregnancy is an amazing thing, and seeing a pregnant chick is very sexy ;)

Aus_niceguy's photo
Thu 09/11/14 10:57 PM
all the best. i definitly hope it all works out for you. :) you are a lucky guy.

Aus_niceguy's photo
Thu 09/11/14 09:33 PM
is the zoo the right word? :wink:

there are no bars, no keepers, no guides or maps.

just a group of cute and cuddly animals on one side, and some cruel big nasty predators snooping around, flanked by a number of opportunistic feeders and flocks of others who will watch it all unfold but do nothing either way but commentate...

more like a school playground then a zoo....?? laugh laugh

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 09/10/14 11:39 PM
WTF??

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:46 PM
The beaches, the sunsets, the nature and scenery, the fish life and the fresh air. What isn't there to love? We are so damn lucky to live here. We tend to take it for granted, but once you travel overseas, each time you come back to thinking how great it really is here :)

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:30 PM
boxers fit nice and loose...with plenty of easy access for wondering hands ;)
they also don't errrhm restrict anything..... hehehehe

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 08:26 PM
as i said, no offence meant, and they way your last posts where pointed it came across as a bit odd. But if things are working for you, and your happy enough with how it is going, then great :)
disregard us lingerie lovers, we will go play together.. :)

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:41 PM

Role playing I guess is for those who are getting action or need to spice up their sex lives. ohwell

Lingerie wouldn't do it for me, nor heels and a trenchcoat. Just would need someone I was attracted.:smile:

An open mind is essential what if you meet a woman who likes you to unwrap her...are you really going to say no.....
Well that would be down the road, not right away. Considering I can't seem to get a relationship to last long enough for that anyways, really don't think I need to worry about it. She wants to be unwrapped, put a towel on and I'll unwrap that.

Dont mean to be rude, or step out of line, but maybe reasoning and thinking like that, could be a possible reason things are not progressing for you? just a thought, please don't take offence.

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:28 PM
is like a sweet present....to be slowly unwrapped, piece by piece, layer by layer...enjoyed and savored and devoured each step of the way....

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:25 PM
full body stocking? mmmmm or the little teddy suits with the snap crutch..or even the....now i am getting distracted...:D

Aus_niceguy's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:18 PM
lingerie and a trench coat....stuff dreams are made of...

and yes..a big big lingerie fan....love it when women dress up in there sexy stuff, and they know they are in there sexy stuff..is a huge turn on.....maybe i am just old fashioned? ;)