Community > Posts By > singlelovin

singlelovin's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:03 PM

kitchen appliances

women want kitchen appliances

REALLY ???? REALLY ????rant

singlelovin's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:28 PM

I have been thinking of a getting a tattoo but don't know where on my body...and i want something that means something also...any suggestions... (TRAMP STAMP is out of the question)

A very wise person once told me, your life is going to lead you in many different directions. One day you may be going to a high class event and wearing a backless dress. Take your time and think about what may come in your life. I went with the back of my neck. It is personal to me and If I dont want it to be seen I can keep it covered. I thank that peron for the advise she gave me. Good luck to you.

singlelovin's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:42 PM

Are pictures important for the forums? I know they're important to find someone to date, but do you guys think differently of people who don't put up pictures on the forums?

Pictures are ok but if you are on to mingle then there is no reason to have on up.

singlelovin's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:52 PM

smittenHow do women feel about a guy giving lingerie as a gift?smitten
noway grumble :angry: THEY GET PISSED!!!!!

When it NOT for them.........lol:banana: :banana:

lol, you think? loving that responce. bigsmile

singlelovin's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:33 PM
Lets talk.

singlelovin's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:29 PM
I am also looking for a friend to chat with. If you want to email feel free.

singlelovin's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:27 PM
I am always looking for a friend to chat with. If you are interested reply. bigsmile

singlelovin's photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:06 PM

they wont admit it, but they want to be dominated and great sex!
grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant IN FACT ''WE DOMINATE''YOU laugh laugh laugh :wink: :wink: :wink:

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile You tell them girl. They will learn the truth one day. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:39 PM
No Way. They are the past and I am the present..bigsmile

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:25 PM

if you can't tell you may want to consider taking a break from dating while you figure it out, otherwise people are just going to take advantage of you.

(not to sound harsh, just my opinion)

Wow, way harsh. I was just wanting to see what the men would say when a women asked the question about men who go after womens money because I have been looking at the answers to where a guy asked how do you know if a women is a gold digger. Its all in fun my friend but it is funny to see how you took it. What is it hun? Have you been there and done that?
Sorry if this was to harsh but right back at you. lol

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:24 PM

How do you know when a man is after your money ie: a man digger?

Better question: Which one are you in that photo?

The one on the left, the dark hair one.

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:22 PM

I had a girlfriend who's aunt passed away and left her $100,000. We broke up soon after that. She wanted to party and smoke dope and I told her to invest it in a modest house paid and clear. So I kicked myself out the door.Money doesn't mean anything as long as the bills are paid and you're with someone you love.

Very Cool. I really just asked the question because I saw where a guy asked how to spot a gold digger. I wanted to see what the men would say if a women asked the same thing about a man. I have to say I am very impressed with most of the answers that are coming across and yours is one of the best. Thanks

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:19 PM

You gotta Benz...
I gotta busket...
Gimme a dolla...

Lovin you. Very funny and taken in the true spirt that it was meant to be.happy

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:10 PM
Wow, way harsh. I was just wanting to see what the men would say when a women asked the question about men who go after womens money because I have been looking at the answers to where a guy asked how do you know if a women is a gold digger. Its all in fun my friend but it is funny to see how you took it. What is it hun? Have you been there and done that?
Sorry if this was to harsh but right back at you. lol

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:04 PM
The one with the dark hair.

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:01 PM
For real. Have you ever met a man that said no to sex?

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:00 PM
CUTE.. I think you might be the one that could answer the question the best. lol:tongue:

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:58 PM
Well I see where dudes are asking when you know if a women is a golddigger. It does go both ways so I figured the men out there would be the ones to tell me what they think. fyi that was very funny.

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:45 PM
I dont think anyone is saying that you brought it on yourself. I myself am confused about what and how you are saying things. I think you need to move on with your life. After 5 years of abuse from someone you care about, now that you are not together you need to find someone who will treat you like a king.:smile:

singlelovin's photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:42 PM
I am also confused with what you are saying. If you have left her after 5 years of dealing with the problem then why are you asking about how to deal with her problem? I agree you are not telling us something? Whats up my friend?

Previous 1