Community > Posts By > DandilionFluff

DandilionFluff's photo
Wed 07/02/14 12:00 AM
I see lots of interesting men on another site (not so much here). Plus cute guys at my mother's Lowes. One looks like a young Blake Shelton. But how do I get a guy to ask me out? How do I even start a conversation for that matter?

I don't have any social skills. I didn't pick them up naturally and they don't teach them in school. How do I get a guy to talk to me when he seems to have nothing to say? And how do I get asked out once I get them talking?

The ones at Lowes are particularly tricky, I don't want to bug a man while he is working, but how else am I suppose to talk to find them?

DandilionFluff's photo
Sun 06/08/14 07:31 AM
This bottom unicorn was on my binder in middle school.

DandilionFluff's photo
Mon 06/02/14 01:22 AM
Only professionals should work with Ouija boards, they open a portal through which anything can enter.

DandilionFluff's photo
Sun 06/01/14 01:18 AM
I look for a man who can write legibly. I value intelligence and the ability to converse on a meaningful level. When I look at a profile and 'I' is never capitalize and small words like heart are misspelled it is a huge turn off. As is a profile full of poetic verse and cheesy cliches, it doesn't seem genuine.

I also want a man of values and principles. Who believe in justice and equality, kindness and compassion.

DandilionFluff's photo
Sun 06/01/14 12:56 AM
I think my profile is pretty straight forward. What do you think? I will put up more pics later if I like this site.

DandilionFluff's photo
Sun 06/01/14 12:54 AM
Honestly, posting pictures of your bottom make you look easy and cheap. A lady should have a little class.