Community > Posts By > deke

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:32 PM

For those of you who own guns, what kind of training/how much was required when you bought one?

what about all the idiots who drive cars? easier to get a DL than a gun,and cars kill way more people than guns.actually idiots that shot guns and drive cars

This was about guns. Not cars. Lets try and keep it on topic?
same principle applies here.you have idiots everywhere.

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:31 PM
ever heard of martial law?

the gov will suspend all rights to achieve their agenda.does that scare anyone but me?
think about what obama thinks about gun control

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:27 PM
OPPS SPELLING

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:26 PM

i think he might have been a little nutty. but just my opinion. nothing more.as long as money runs the system. we will have problems.
[/quote
Perot wanted to run the gov like a business and eliminate our forgien debt.i read a book about him. he came from nothing and made himself into something.he was little nutty but very intelligent. i think they call that eccentric LOL
unless your poor then your just a squril turd (plain nutty) LOL

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:21 PM

i think he might have been a little nutty. but just my opinion. nothing more.as long as money runs the system. we will have problems.
that is so very sad but as honest as you can get.
capitalism it's a good thing until it's reanches the point it has now.

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:18 PM

i have said this before (the right to bare arms was to protect ourselves from bad goverment)

THINK OUR GOV APPLIES HERE?

Nope.
WHY NOT?
you don't see your rights and liberties slippin away?

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:16 PM

well i had to say. but i,m a proud lib. of course dont agree with everything my party stands for either.
you would be a fool to agree all the time with any group(good going)

i think we shouldn't have parties at all it only seperates us as a nation

we should have elected ROSS PEROT!!

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:13 PM
i have said this before (the right to bare arms was to protect ourselves from bad goverment)

THINK OUR GOV APPLIES HERE?

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:08 PM

Can't you see that this is all talk? This has been going on forever the last 20 years...NAFTA...GATT... all the uneven trade agreements. the sell out of corporations, AMERICAN ones...for the cheap labor etc etc. the influx of illegals hurt the working class & continues to.

Rockefeller Reps ...Limosine Libs... don't you see they are all the same?

What I don't understand is why everyone bashes the religious right when they have moral integrity & a conscience to do what's right?
I never bother any religiouse person in their church of choice on Sunday morning. I expect them not to bug me on election day or at the school board meetings or townhalls.

They have every right to have a say in what goes on in govt whether you like it or not. Why am I not surprized that you missed the point?
I
suppose I have to explain the seperation of Church and State. WIsh I had more time.

no such clause anywhere than was letter not on anything else.if anything it was to keep gov out of the church NOT the church out of gov.the libs managed to do this and look at the morals and standards of corp america and the gov(they don't have any)

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:03 PM
it should be mandatory that everybody carries a weapon.just think how much less crime we would have.

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:00 PM

as a small four year old child. my family came to usa from russia. i dont recall anyone trying to help me speak english. not one person said english or russian. yes anyone who hires them should be fined 100,000 per employee. that would stop. people from hiring them. but we all no the lobbist would never allow that.

that is so true they just call it free enterprize.
what gets me is when they get here have a kid then they are entitled to all the rights we have and in most cases can receive benefits before most.

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:56 PM

For those of you who own guns, what kind of training/how much was required when you bought one?

what about all the idiots who drive cars? easier to get a DL than a gun,and cars kill way more people than guns.actually idiots that shot guns and drive cars

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:50 PM
don't blame anyone for trying to better themselves. these people that are hiring them should be put in prison and be forced to pay everybody they cheated for cheap labor !!!!

wanna stop illeagal immigration (easy)
STOP HIRING THEM you a**holes

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:46 PM

Considering Bush begged for 750 Billion!!!!!!!! Yep its all Obamas fault we are in this mess. He!! lets blame Clinton!!!!!!! Funny thing is the republican congress of the last 12 of 16 years....They couldnt have anything thing to do with this as The PREZ has all the power.noway

a capitalist nation is why we are were we are.
greedy people crappin on everybody to make a dollar.why should the goverment bail anybody out

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:10 PM
how does a one world currency make you fell

VERY SCARED

deke's photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:08 PM
blaming guns for this is like
blaming spoons for rosie odonnell for being fatrofl

deke's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:54 AM
these people gave themselves 18.8 billion dollars in bonuses and yet they were begging for a hand out!!

does that piss anyone else off!!!!!!

deke's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:46 AM
one more thing you said what happened to freedom of choice (your absolutly right)
what happened to the PRIVATE schools choice

it works both ways

deke's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:44 AM

What ever happened to FREEDOM OF CHOICE?

No such thing in Private Schools it appears.

why shouldn't PRIVATE schools actually have MORALS
and the ability to decide who they want in their schools

btw:EVERY MAJOR COLLEGE chooses who they want why do you think we had to submitt an application to enroll?so THEY can choose who they want

deke's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:38 AM
THE TRINITY
time,space,and matter
they would all have to be created at once or else nothing would exist

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15