Community > Posts By > deke

deke's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:40 PM

What i mean is ...don't you have to have faith in the evidence you are observing? Who is to say the evidence is real? It starts and ends with faith.

i absolutly agree with this.. everyone tends to shape ideas around their own biases and for the most part we pick an choose the facts that support our idea's and disregaurd those that don't

deke's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:12 PM
impossible

two many people,not enough land or money or power...

deke's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:07 PM
i think percieve reality through pain and suffering.

deke's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:47 PM
huh?frustrated

deke's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:15 PM
just one's point of view no matter what you believe

deke's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:07 PM
really hard to find on here!!!tears lol

deke's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:02 PM
i always like meeting new people

deke's photo
Sun 09/27/09 07:58 PM
i'm here, how are you

deke's photo
Thu 05/21/09 02:24 PM
yadda yadda
evolution isn't science
it's all unprovable!!!!!
btw i love science also that'sjust not part of it
have a great daydrinker

deke's photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:11 AM
it's a new animal.(they got that part right)
all we know is that it died ,WE DON'T KNOW IF HAD KIDS AND CAN NEVER PROVE IT HAD A KID DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IT IS

evolution is just for the ignorant drinker

deke's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:54 AM
ewwwww
lmaorofl

deke's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:47 AM
great legs!!!

deke's photo
Thu 04/30/09 05:41 PM
i hope nothing happens to one of your family members but if it does and a KNOWN terrorist had info on it would it matter how they got it
from them?

this country is great because we stole, piliaged , raped and murdered anyone in our way and now your gonna ***** about how it's done?

what is the price your willing to pay for freedom?

i don't think a few KNOWN murders should be givin this much thought let alone all the attention

WAY TO GO BUSH!!!!!!!

deke's photo
Thu 04/30/09 05:28 PM
there are MANY really good people on here.
wasn't to much up for the online thing but the people here have made it enjoyable

deke's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:24 AM
there are alot of nice woman everywhere.
the problem seems to be most want some fantasy life that doesn't exist or they think the man isn't good enough for them.and if you have kids and actually take care of them it seems to be an instant run signal LOL

deke's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:19 AM
i used to be really closed minded about the internet thing, but it's what you make out of it.you,d be a fool to trust someone you never meet,but then again you cann't trust most of the people you meet in person either.

deke's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:56 AM
who cares?
just like slavery happened so long ago doesn't matter except to a few nutcases LOL

deke's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:09 AM

Evolution is science, its only the unifying theory of biology. Its only the most important theory in all of biology.

Sad sad creationists.

evolution is just a theory not testable science
that's why it's a religion deity or not you have to believe it happened because there's NO PROOF what so ever!!!!!!
blind by your own bias

deke's photo
Tue 04/14/09 04:49 PM
there is more information writing about Jesus than anyone else that ever lived!! the question isn't DID he live but was he GOD in the flesh. you believe alexander the great lived and there is 100 times more info about Christ.

deke's photo
Tue 04/14/09 04:46 PM
something people put their faith in
doesn't have to a deity just believe in
this why evolution is a religion also (no proof)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15