Community > Posts By > unbienhombre

unbienhombre's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:43 AM
Edited by unbienhombre on Thu 03/26/09 01:43 AM
lol thanks, and I'll see what I can do for you about that sucky :tongue: lol

unbienhombre's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:03 AM
sad tears drinker AWWW that better? CAN I get you anything else? pacifier? coffee? anyting? you sure? okay we're good then nighty night laugh :wink:

unbienhombre's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:01 AM
All I can say is men stop being so obsessed with getting laid and ruining it for the rest of us by playing your stupid games, and ladies don't be afraid of someone who maybe doesn't make quite as much as you were hoping, or dresses slightly different than what maybe you may like. Eliminate the factors that can change over time…personality doesn't change so if that's what's holding you up trust your intuition…it's never going to betray you only you can betray it. How many guys could want to just spend time with that one special person enjoying the simplified beauties in which surround us everywhere. Such as the white clouds on a beautiful day, the sun setting on the water or the horizon? Or maybe someone to just go out of their way and get you flowers every once in a while for no apparent reason. Or the person who would just stop on the side of the road and pick them themselves. Too many people lose sight of what true happiness is too often and that's why the world is the way it is, at least I believe so. Slow down to enjoy the things you need nothing but time to enjoy and it won't cost you a thing…try it once in a while…you'd be amazed at how well it works. Like I said it works both ways, just as much as men do things to women, they do it to men. Thing is it's usually the wrong man or woman to do that to. If you're going to do something dumb or play games, do it to the opposite sex who's gonna do the same and leave the rest of us to find our happiness.

unbienhombre's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:29 PM
Edited by unbienhombre on Wed 03/25/09 11:59 PM
I used to do a lot of searching for that right woman, when I realized that you can't always make something happen, it has to happen on it's own. One thing I learned about that search is that it takes a lot of patience, time, trial and error. At least with every relationship you go through you can qualify it as a learning experience…as long as you pay attention or think about it for a little bit. On the way there you in the end grow, mature, and learn what to do and not to do even though everyone is different it helps to amount to the final situation every time. Eventually you will learn how to love and have that successful, lasting relationship and all the pain and time turns out to be worth it. Although you may go through life searching for someone…don't worry someone is also searching for you time just has not yet brought you together to fulfill destiny and fate. In the travels through relationships and growth we still find that we learn more about ourselves as well… about our lives, backgrounds, likes, dislikes, who we are, what we want, where we come from, where we want to go, what we hope to achieve, and who we want to be. Who do you want to be as a person? The kind of things I have tended to find a lot of are women who like to use men as thrill rides. I also constantly hear from females about how guys have done just as bad to them. Roller coaster type if you will. The ones that get into the relationship and it's nothing but stress all the time.I find a lot that the last relationship someone was involved in greatly affects the next one. Some people tend to only see the last person they were with in the next person and can't see the next person for who they really are. Overlooking everything about them and inaccurately being able to decipher who that person truly is. Instead these relationships often fail or just fall apart. And we have no one to blame but ourselves in the end. How many people have been in relationships where that person just doesn't seem to care about what that person does or has to say or wants to do? Selfish counterparts in an aggressively evolving world. There are a lot of people out there that want to date for the physical aspects in life and don't seem to give one thought to what someone else really wants. To continue, they also overlook a person's emotions. It seems that there are a lot of women out there who don't think that men should be emotional. Okay it works both ways once again, but given that a guy is writing this, yeah it's going to seem biased towards women…trust me ladies I'm on your side as well as my own here and anything I say can go towards either sex. I'm saying if I tell a woman I love her…I mean that. It's not something I like to throw around at all. And if someone tells me that I'd hope it would be for the same reasons. But also the things I do I try to reflect what someone's interests are and I try to let them see that I pay attention and have been acknowledging what they want to do or want out of life.

unbienhombre's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:01 PM
SE Pa Montgomery county not far from Bucks co. and Berks Co. about 20 to 25 miles southeast of allentown. What can I say who's actually heard of Pennsburg? lol it's a small hicktown

unbienhombre's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:14 AM
There are way to many definitions of what brave could be...

I think that in the out of the box thinking, bravery is when people aren't afraid to be nonconformative with the ways of others. To be themselves and also to take time out to see what people are going through. To actually be there for someone and stay beside them through everything. I agree with your bravery listed about the 4 year old receiving chemo, but I would like to add that bravery is also in the parent(s) who have to watch her go through this all while trying to act like it is going to be okay for the child's sake when no one every really knows.

Bravery is just flat out doing something different, away from tradition. which also ends up to be the right thing no matter how much criticism comes from it. There's just so much, don't overlook the ways you can be brave everyday yourself, even just by making a donation to something, or just helping someone elderly put groceries in their car. :)

unbienhombre's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:01 AM
wow. I must say I'm thoroughly appalled by the responses. That's a fairly serious matter, obviously which seems to be taken more as a joke. There needs to be more empathetic people in the world. It tends to bring understanding. Anyways, people who are suicidal and depressed need all the help they can get which isn't saying anything that isn't very obvious. But take it easy and slow. Just ending the relationship could have drastic impacts on both lives and many others. Find someone you wouldn't mind talking to about the issue and seek their full advice. Take it all to heart. You are in a fairly powerful position if that person is dating you. You might be able to convince them to get help. A lot of people don't want to admit the problem and want it to be seen as just a phase, but at the same time want to be taken seriously. My guess is that no one is trying to understand this person becuase the cry for help is continuing. And I'm guessing not improving, maybe even getting worse. See if you can get them to reach out to someone else other than you, like a professional. They won't lock them up and throw away the key. I've been there once myself. They may be suffering from panic disorder which no one is understanding, or bipolar disorder or something else that they just need a simple medication and therapy sessions. Try to help them get to the root of the problem, but put your own health first, don't put yourself at risk too far in this situation. Try and find help immediately.

here's a website that might offer better advice and where you can find someone.

www.psychologytoday.com

also feel free to message me if you need anyone to talk to.