Community > Posts By > minglenjoy

minglenjoy's photo
Fri 07/25/14 05:45 AM
It's so hard to understand other races.. you and them got diffent point of views and others just left you hanging. It's so tiring to trust bcoz after all the friendship built were broken into pieces. #disappointed

minglenjoy's photo
Thu 07/24/14 06:25 AM
Bcoz today its exactly 29days. Im hoping that he might response with my last messaged. I just make a time-framed that after a month i will totally delete him. Hahaha! Im such a crazy girl. Lol

minglenjoy's photo
Thu 07/24/14 06:09 AM
I will do it in exactly one month.happy

minglenjoy's photo
Thu 07/24/14 06:00 AM
But the thing is you want to erase him in your life and messaging him for the last time would be the least thing you can do. I just found mingle not for me,its so hard to find someone that will stick through out. Ughhhh. In short its a failed friendship blah blah..

minglenjoy's photo
Thu 07/24/14 05:52 AM
Hi i just want to ask if ever you want to message someone then after messaging him you decided to deactivate your account. Will he be able to read your messaged even if your are not active user anymore.thanks

minglenjoy's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:47 AM
Joy

minglenjoy's photo
Mon 07/07/14 09:47 PM

For me, id rather just chat on line til I'm comfortable enough for any further personal info. I hate talking to a guy a couple of times then he wants my # or email. The fact is on line dating is scary enough. U don't even know who ur talking to & what they capable of. So I usually tell guys I want to stay on line then I don't hear from them again, which that's fine with me. Just take ur time with that woman u wana talk to & try not to rush stuff on her, she'll come around........if she is real. Good luck

minglenjoy's photo
Mon 06/30/14 06:10 AM
Hindi nman siguro tayo aasa kung walang pinakitang dahilan para umasa,pero pgdating tlga sa pag-ibig lahat tayo ngging alipin nito.

minglenjoy's photo
Thu 06/26/14 06:40 AM
Hey,share your story/stories if you have a successful relationship here on mingle,so that others will get/be more inspired. Happy love life!happy mingle :)

minglenjoy's photo
Mon 06/09/14 10:38 PM
Must watched movie! Korean comedy drama that will tickle and captivate your heart. Enjoy guys! :)

minglenjoy's photo
Fri 06/06/14 06:01 AM

even a broken watch is right twice a day.

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 11:58 PM
thank you for wishing me well. Yes,theres brighter future and happy ever after that awaits on me. Thank you for your advice.

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 11:44 PM
'Lets not be sad. Our one true love awaits us at the end of the road. Charooot lang! Kamusta kyo?

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 11:37 PM
Aww.thanks maam for the advice. Maybe you are right its all in the mind. I deserve someone,better man. I cant wait to meet him. Thanks for wishing me well. Hope you are having a great love.

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 11:25 PM
really, i have moved on?but i do miss him,sometimes .hahaha thanks for wishing me well.

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:58 PM
Aww. I can be friends with you. Wag more lahatin sang Babae sa mundo. Masyado kang mapait hahaha. Itatayo ko ang bandila ni Eba. Have nice day brotha! :)

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:53 PM
Read books authored by Ramon Bautista. You will find humorous ideas and comments.

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:49 PM
How will you know if you have moved on from your first love. I'm confuse? 10years passed by... Lalala thanks!

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:38 PM
Thanks ate Belle :)

minglenjoy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:37 PM
Thank you for sharing your reactions about this topic. I'm still enjoying the single blessedness right now. Hoping someday will find my one true love. Take care everyone.

Previous 1