Community > Posts By > Drago01

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:48 PM
Here becuase i want to be part of the Oceans Team Marley.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:37 PM
Yup Sheets

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:48 PM
It had me laughin laugh

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:34 PM
I dont TRY to intentionally offend people, but once-in-awhile there is the slip up and created "heat". Then there may be a little back-pedaling involved or not. Depends.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:24 PM
I bet it was easy. Congrats happy

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:17 PM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 12:18 PM
Im impressed not so much with your scientific knowledge, but with your committed opinions to so many controversial subjects at such a young age.

Hats off to You. drinker

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:00 PM
Pizza, extra cheese, double pepperoni on one half and double anchovy on the other. Hand Tossed and not from one of those Fast Food Delivery pizza places either.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:54 AM

You know, whats funny about ex man hoes is that they usually "wake up" when they are about 50, and wonder what went wrong??? Most find themselves alone and sad.

Thats a pretty good assessment Gypsy.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:50 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 11:52 AM
OK so here it is for those of you who have asked.

http://mingle2.com/dating-report

I dont regret making this Topic. At least not yet. I do have regrets about my lifestyle in the past.
I do look forward to a loving, monogamus, relationship in the future.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:34 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 11:37 AM

I don't think a raw number makes anybody anything.

I've been with a fair number of people -- though not as many as you have -- and it means nothing, really, because none of them are still around.

Agreed.

However, you haven't created a thread indicating the number of women you've slept with, like it was some sort of conquest.

I know a lot of guys see it that way -- I don't.

For me -- speaking strictly for myself, and not trying to cast aspersions on anyone, whether their numbers are minimal or Wilt Chamberlainesque -- it's really more of a mark of failure. I had *this many* opportunities to make things work -- and none of them did.

Failures in judgment, failures in follow-through, failures in giving enough of myself -- and more.

From that standpoint, I can't see it as anything to be proud of. At the same time, I can't "erase" it and pretend it somehow never happened.

Hopefully -- and this has yet to be tested -- I've learned something from it.

Me too Lex. Ive harbored a sense of loss(a bad feeling)for my relations for quite sometime. Life and Age does shape our views. I havent tried to appear as some kind of hero, being proud of some kind of accomplishment and I apologize to those who see it that way. My sentiment has been a graduation towards quality and fidelity for several years now. One day I do hope to find HER.

edit Syntax

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:01 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 11:02 AM

Girlfriend of 6 months dumped me today....
this
Sucks

Ok so what does it feel like exactly?
Pain in the chest? Anger in the Belly? Sorrow in the face? Thoughts of Why swirling around in your head?
Happens to most of us.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:57 AM

So If i said Ive had sex with approximately 150 women or more. Would that make me a bad guy? A Braggart? Lost? A Hero?
The reason im asking is becuase i just recetly took that comparative test on Mingle here asked by the Mods. Im being honest here at 150 and that seems way way over the norm.
Just curious.

I don't think a raw number makes anybody anything.

I've been with a fair number of people -- though not as many as you have -- and it means nothing, really, because none of them are still around.

Thats it in a nutshell. It really means nothing because they are not around.

A little footnote: I didnt end all of my relationships. There was some heartbreak on my side as well. If it were all so easy then we'd all be hooked up.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:50 AM

1, 10, 100, 1000 who cares, satisfying a woman sexually is not the road to happiness it is only temporary and sex will go at one point and then your only left with memories.

The hard part is to satisfy her emotionally and intellectually and if you can achieve the three then you can live happily ever after.

I don't need to satisfy millions I only want to fulfill one.

Well said.flowerforyou

I liked it too. Fulfillment for both.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:35 AM

So If i said Ive had sex with approximately 150 women or more. Would that make me a bad guy? A Braggart? Lost? A Hero?
The reason im asking is becuase i just recetly took that comparative test on Mingle here asked by the Mods. Im being honest here at 150 and that seems way way over the norm.
Just curious.
:heart: drinker I call THAT, HONEST!!!!!

And on THIS NET,,,,,HONESTY comes at ya like PULLING A TOOTH for MOST!

So I think YOUR at least an HONEST dude to be able to ASK or SPEAK your truth here.

And with THAT, wink,lol
I have about the SAME track record as you. But then again I have LIVED LIFE ALOT longer than you,lol.
Almost all of mine was very LONG agao..But THATS still about and a PART of me and WHO I am NOW...

I hope you have great success at meeting some friends on here and finding a lady that can accept YOU for being YOU!

And also,,little foot note here,lol
DON'T EXPECT THAT SAME HONESTY with the ladies here or in life.
Because MEN, have used THAT honesty against them in life. THEY(MOST) will never speak their truth or past.
Most just say,,THAT WAS BEFORE US,,and the PAST is THE PAST!
just a head's up on life here man.drinker

Well the Cats out of the bag now for sure.
Thanks for your insightful comment. Im alot more respectful of relations these days and therefore do not jump at every opportunity. Compatability over lust now.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:26 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 10:28 AM

i sleep with my money and a verious fire arms

omg you know i did that last nite unintentionally.

Striped Flannels

edit spelling

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:25 AM

i feel the estrogen pouring out on this thread...good luck man:smile:

Not feelin emasculated just yet lol.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:22 AM
Water Bottle tied around top and sleeping mask.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:19 AM

beginners count and fools tell

Yeah, but for some reason I just dont care at this point.
Not a beginer for sure. Foolish, probably. Honest, yep. Socially wrong to talk about it? Matter of opinion. Will it be my only mistake? Nah. :smile:

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:13 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Sun 02/08/09 10:16 AM

11 relationships not less than 6 months and 2 marriages.
Would you say the issues are with you? With the women? Or the kind of women you are attracted to?

Most definately all three. Mostly me tho. Ive realized that most women Ive been with want a lasting relationship. Continuity. Security. I just wasnt able to provide for that in most cases.

Why weren't you able to provide that? Just not looking for a long term relationship? Is it more fun for you to move from person to person?
forever is just to long for him. He's to scared to commit and stick with it.

That is probably as close as any summation i could come up with myself. Thinking about it. Always looking for the greener grass. Never truly committing to forever.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:07 AM

I lived with an intergendered man for 10yrs. He was born with Klinefelter's Syndrome...essentially, he was born an XXY. Being an understanding friend at the time, I did extensive research on this syndrome...in fact, when we went to see his endrocronologist, I had more information than the doctor did.

The studies that I uncovered dealt mainly with the physiological aspects of this syndrome...& I could find little information on the psychological affects... Unfortunately, at the time he was born, there was little or no understanding of this syndrome...so, for most of his life, he was treated with ridicule...leading him to detest his female side...& in fact, most women...

I don't know how much this factors in with the transgendered identity...& I know for a fact that each case is individule...preventing a hard "definition"...but I'm wondering if the OP has had any tests done to see if there is a chromosonal reason for his transgendered identity?

You sure are capable with those words. I knew there was more to you than well....I just knew.

Denise, Im no Pro, but you are here on the boards and I only wish you well. Let me offer you a piece of my brain. Dont turn your situation into some kind of analysis or show. Better, enjoy yourself and your life as you see it. Go with your flow. Live. I sincerely hope you get lucky with what you want and are looking for.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25