Community > Posts By > Drago01

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 05:39 PM

Ok, Seriously whats the deal?

I really want to know why women are so damn stuck up on themselves.

Your profile says your looking for new friends, a relationship, people to hang out with and on and on.... But you dont reply when someone writes?

WTF!!

Do you have to be phisically attracted to all of your friends and the people you talk to?

Comments????

I answer all the women that write to me, Politely, Respectfully.

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:21 AM

flute.....blow on me!!!laugh

I second that emotion. Hey wait a minute, I own a flute. oops

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:19 AM

Could always hit on the chick cleaning your teeth at the dentist

Haha My dentist is female and she has had a crush on me for years. She is older than me by a six-pack and I always seem to be involved during the times I see her. Oh well. One day I'll take her to lunch.

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:14 AM
Supermarket,The Mall, during Xmas my buddy and I went shopping together for gifts and he ended up getting lucky in Macy's. It was interesting lurking around in the distance, watching the two of them do their introduction dance. Already knew they were interested, but they had to go thru the hoops anyway. Boy, did i give him a ribbing when it was over lol.

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:08 AM
waving waving waving waving
Good Morning Carold, did you make it outside yesterday?

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:07 AM
Hi,
Welcome to the Boards 5x10

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 07:56 AM

I go to all those places frequently, plus the gym. Oh, and I was at Ambiance Friday after work....:wink:

Always thought of the gym as a place to go and work hard and sweat. I dont go anymore because it actually HAS turned in to somekind of Meeting place for singles. Everyone walks around in expensive workout clothing and mostly just Posing around. Posers yuch.
When you are sweating it up, people look at you like youre a freak or something.

Drago01's photo
Mon 02/09/09 07:54 AM
Ive heard a couple of them mention hanging at Starbux. I mean as a potential meeting place for guys. Ive never tried that myself but its at least an answer.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:48 PM

is likely biological, what is your take on it? I couldn't tell you since I've never had a desire to wear heels or a bra.

Well then how about a Manzier or a Bro?

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:43 PM
Try to think.
Not always successful.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:39 PM

Im a single mommy of a beautiful 3 year old boy named Aidan I was with his father for 8 years and we split. I was single for a while and then I met a what I thought was a sweet guy that made me fall absolutly head over heels in love for him and I spent 300$$ and 22 hours on a but to go see him. While I was there I became pregnant again. Im 2 1/2 mths pregnant and He Left me. I Miss My sons dad but he says he can never love me again as long as I carying anothers man's child and willing to have it. I love him and want to be with him but I cant give up the baby im holding because I love and care for it so much already...Is there anybody that can help me with this terrible situation I put myself in??

Two Kids, Two Dads, 23 years old. First, make sure both dads are going to help support THEIR children. Its takes two and in your case doubly so.(is doubly a word?) You dont have to go this alone. Next thing to do is find some personal support. Can you work a job while someone takes care of your children? Mom, Dad, Bro, Sis, Professional? What do you want to do?
Get a plan and work on it.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:24 PM

Not much of a fit for someone like me -- an Arrogant Narcissistic Conceited Jerk who also happens to be a Shallow Cynic -- but I'm versatile....

Well that makes two of us. I hope you dont mind me borrowing some of your comments. They just seem to fit lately.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:22 PM
Jimi Hendrix---Voodoo Chile(Blues)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbYoKRyFXsA
If I dont see you no more in this world
Ill see you in the next one
And dont be late
Dont be late!

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:16 PM

I hate being trapped in IM...I turn that feature off...

Ive had a few lately. It is kind of distracting when you are typing away in the forums and Bam someone you havent met wants to talk with you.
On one hand its flattering, on the other stressful.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:13 PM
Population control is something to think about but right now we have an Illegal Population Boom that is most likely outstripping any Birth population concern we have at the moment.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:09 PM
Well if anything at least she will get a chocolate toe out of it. laugh

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:07 PM
Is that the new one that just came out like this week or er last week?
About the three different factions or something?

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:06 PM
Happiness is where you make it.

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:56 PM
Oh I got it. I most definately got it and Yes it was well deserved. drinker

Drago01's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:50 PM

date or be with a potty mouth person?please no vulgar responses:smile:

Yuch. I dont mind a little vebiage when its right. But Diarhea of the mouth? Forget it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25