Community > Posts By > Drago01

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:39 PM

I don't know if I am comfortable with the words Scorpio and Rumpus so close together.

Ah go on TB... Jump right in. I'll even give you some vaseline and a Condom. You go on there TB and get wet.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:34 PM
Prince is very awesome. I like his work.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:33 PM

5 lbs. there goes her diethappy

haha I bought an 18pack of those King Sized Reeses new Cruch Candy bars for my trip and a 5lb container of Redvines. Not to mention the Case of Heinekens or the Bottle of Gold Schlager.

Oh boy let's have a feast!bigsmile

Sweet Toofs R Us bigsmile drinker

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:31 PM
Ive dated every major race and many many minor ones. All more than once of course.

Its all good. Its amazing how women are all so much alike in certain ways under the skin. Im refering to behavior and cultures and such hah.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:28 PM

what What do you do if you feel you are undeserving of being in a relationship?what

A versatel machine.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:26 PM

narcissistic?

All the time. Why? Becuase I am big time.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:24 PM

5 lbs. there goes her diethappy

haha I bought an 18pack of those King Sized Reeses new Cruch Candy bars for my trip and a 5lb container of Redvines. Not to mention the Case of Heinekens or the Bottle of Gold Schlager.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:49 AM
Well time to get runnnin. See you all sometime this evening.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:38 AM
Ive come to terms with that. I know who I am, so I just pick up the ball from there and run with it. Its a good life.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:29 AM

Good morning Don and David :) What you guys got up today :)

Just waking up slowly. I like visiting the site with a cup of coffee before I actually start my day.
Its a busy one though. I have to pull the Carburator on my quad and dissasemble to clean, change the oil, adjust the chain, put a new air intake and filter on it. Sweep the trailer out, put in 100 gallons of fresh water. Put the Batteries on a charger. Put all the food in the cupboards excepting the refridgerated stuff which will go in tommorrow.

ok..so you must own an apron.

Industrial yep.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:27 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Wed 02/11/09 08:29 AM

Good morning Don and David :) What you guys got up today :)

Just waking up slowly. I like visiting the site with a cup of coffee before I actually start my day.
Its a busy one though. I have to pull the Carburator on my quad and dissasemble to clean, change the oil, adjust the chain, put a new air intake and filter on it. Sweep the trailer out, put in 100 gallons of fresh water. Put the Batteries on a charger. Put all the food in the cupboards excepting the refridgerated stuff which will go in tommorrow.
Then its off to work at 3:00pm today.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:19 AM
He's Here and Says Hello

<<<<-----------------devil

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:13 AM
I kind of like that idea Sage. I actually made this post in the 50s area because its my feeling that well, we just have a little more time and interest in Reading.

By all means Pick up the Ball and Run with it.
I can mail a few books out. No problem.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:46 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Wed 02/11/09 07:48 AM
Well a few. But Im not in the business like others.
Richard Chamberlain, I was having relations with his Japanese "Girl Friday" for about six months and had the run of his house up in Beverly Hills, his Porsche and his Jag.
Connie Chung, but only had a Smile and a Hello.

Richard Dreyfus, he used to hang out at The Daily Grill up on Ventura Blvd. I used to service the account and was sitting having a beer at the bar as was he. I just gave the hand wave and head bob. He said "Hows it Going". No conversation after that. We werent actually sitting next to each other.
Bumped into Rod Stewart on an elevator in Vegas. We exchanged greetings. He wished us Good Luck when he left the elevator.

Drago01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:45 PM
Nite Musicchic. Rest Easy.

Drago01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:44 PM
Wow you certainly sound like you know your stuff bigsmile

Drago01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:36 PM

....so this jumper cable walks into a bar and the bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything!"

....This guy walks into a bar with some asphalt under his arm and says to the bartender, "I'll have a double scotch and one for the road!"

Actually, the "quickie" thing was one thing I was waxing nostalgic....remember how with the one you loved there was that time(s) when you just squeezed one lovin in before work or before the company arrived...and how good and smug and happy you felt....
or was that somthing I read in a book?:laughing: bigsmile blushing smitten

Nope its true. Havent felt that way in ages.

Drago01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:30 PM
Edited by Drago01 on Tue 02/10/09 07:33 PM
Well I was going to post that I donate my books to Goodwill.

Just mental notes (ouch) hehe.

Yes Poly I sometimes carry a book with me when I know I will be waiting for the long one somewhere. What is a "Pushcart" Nominee?

Drago01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:28 PM

acrophobia- fear of high places.

Here Here. Not alot, but certainly more than when I was young.

Drago01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:27 PM
Very interesting so far im taking notes.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25