Community > Posts By > Mdarlene

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 04/20/16 07:58 AM
sometimes it takes a while for people to view don't give uphappy

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 04/06/16 06:18 AM
what about Eric Clapton, jeff Beck, I realize these are more modern but they still need to be listed

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 05/19/15 03:35 PM
Bouncing for Jeff Healey in Cambridge when he first started out

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:02 PM

Feminism = women's rights = human rights = no to abuse
We wouldn't need feminism if there weren't abuse going on.
For example women were not allowed to vote, this is a human right and their rights were being abused, so now women have the right to vote thanks to feminists. You should be a feminist if you believe in rights for women.

feminism - advocacy of women's rights
feminist - supporter of feminism
you should try buying a dictionary but more importantly try using it to.

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 04/20/15 11:48 AM
your right never heard of them, good luck:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 04/14/15 07:23 AM
go to profile punch edit it will allow you to redo your selections, hope this helps, good luck

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 04/02/15 07:59 AM
I have read your topics it would seem that you love yourself & can't think of anyone else, maybe that is your problem

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 04/01/15 03:39 PM
may be you should be more specific with your questions

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 04/01/15 03:34 PM
My husband was an alcoholic the last ten years were hell especially when they fall off over & over again. If given the choice I couldn't do either been there done that I don't think I have the strength to go there again

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 04/01/15 08:15 AM
I married him because I fell in love, we were married for 38 years there are always good & bad times but you have to struggle through them and always be prepared to give your best, they are your other half if they are happy you are happy. He is gone now passed three years ago and I have come to the conclusion that being someone's first love is great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 03/12/15 02:45 PM
respect is a two way street if you don't give it you won't get it. Always treat others the way you would like to be treated. Unfortunately I don't see that in your threads!

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 03/03/15 01:43 PM
You don't have to find friendship first.
Honesty & integrity are extremely important.
But if you want this to last you will need friendship.

Most women want a man that is already established
A strong woman will be a part of his struggle, survive it,
succeed together and build a lasting relationship:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 03/03/15 09:36 AM
I was surprised to see it take so long for Jeff Beck to come up

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 03/02/15 08:12 PM

I am still waiting to get one of these for Christmas.

Ok I give what would be the reason you wouldn't get one, probably because you would shoot the neighbors pu### cat, you have a terrible reputation to live down:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:09 PM
good luck, hope you enjoy the site:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Sat 02/21/15 09:37 AM
I was thirteen & learning how to waterski got out of the backwash ok couldn't get back in, they brought me in close to shore, I could see the dock coming up, but froze, instead of sitting or letting go I hit the doc & was pulled across it until I did a faceplant in the cabin cruiser on the far side. Finally let go, lost all the skin on my thighs & abdomen but split my chin wide open on the cleat of the cruiser. Took me to the catholic hospital in Penetang & the nuns told me I should have been in church & maybe it wouldn't have happened, very sympathetic bunch. They stitched me up & told me I couldn't go back in the water for two weeks, I was upset but what can you do, I survived!:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Thu 02/19/15 12:44 PM
no offense but you seem to be asking for everything, hope you realize that it doesn't exist for either sex. Money means nothing in this day & age it is what is inside that counts. You also turned everyone off with your question, maybe that is why you do not get any responses?

Mdarlene's photo
Wed 02/18/15 10:28 AM
dogs are great until you have to put them down, happened to me today & feel like I lost my best friend, which realistically I did, d##m it hurts

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 02/17/15 06:17 PM
Happy birthday big guy, wherever you are:smile:

Mdarlene's photo
Tue 02/17/15 06:14 PM
Mikey jr of course:smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15