Community > Posts By > Pansytilly

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:55 PM
I must admit, i had to look up what Ashley Madison was...

It doesn't surprise me one bit that this happens.

What makes me shake my head, is that they probably thought they could get away with it without any consequence in the first place.

It would be interesting to find out what some of them would say to try to defend themselves, tho..spin spin spin away...

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:45 PM

Not sure how to add picts but this little one is pretty cute :)

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:42 PM
Edited by Pansytilly on Sat 08/29/15 07:44 PM

Does colour matters when it comes to love?

See...
...this is red ---> :heart:
This is pink ---> smitten
And this is violet ---> brokenheart

Altho, i could be colorblind...ohwell drinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:37 PM
I have 2 left feet...ohwell oops

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 01:37 PM

what would you do if you found out your gf boil your clothes with your pic at midnight Friday 3 Fridays in a row?

Be afraid...be very afraid...scared scared scared :angel:

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 12:52 PM
Edited by Pansytilly on Sat 08/29/15 12:53 PM
Excited!

I smell :heart: in the air...can't wait for what happens next. bigsmile

So happy for you :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 12:01 PM

and a legal mexican gang is different howwhat

These are the ones involved in legal activities. rofl

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 11:11 AM

For myself, my happiest period of time was when I was training to be a nurse and helping people mentally and physically sick. It felt so nice helping the sick and the vulnerable in every way and helping take those worries away the best I could and made sure they knew and felt they were cared for.

Just holding an old lady's hand who is frightened and talking and listening eases that patients fear.

It meant so much to them and such a small act from me.

I loved every second of it.

breaks my heart that I cant do nursing ever again due to my own health issues. brokenheart brokenheart

BUT, that still was my most happiest time in life for a long period of time. Theres many more, but there more daily events.

I can relate to this^^.
It is very rewarding to be able to make a difference in someone's life, and especially while still only learning how.

It is different when you are a bona fide professional practicing your craft. Tho, it is still rewarding, it is still challenging, there is something to be said about the experience of doing so as a trainee that makes the experience more memorable and worthwhile.

For me, you still make that positive difference that you mentioned above.

I honestly think that you are one of the few who truly embodies the Nightingale pledge even tho you no longer work in the hospital or another health institute. It is a part of you and you should be proud to carry that with you in whatever you do, most especially in the routine events of life.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 10:07 AM
I have had many happy moments, for different reasons that made each happy.

I have had many painful moments, that were blessings in disguise.

I have had many profound moments, that can still bring joy to my heart.

I have had many sad moments, that helped me find humor in many things.

I can safely say...the sum of it all, lets me look at things more positively...

...such that the happiest moment of my life... is always something i can still look forward to.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:58 AM
Pansexual-- what does that even mean??? what frustrated

gender fluid schools...common bathrooms...non-gender defined clothing line...too much information to process...grumble

Miley Cyrus Comes Out As Pansexual
"I'm very open about it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/miley-cyrus-comes-out-pansexual_55e05c7be4b0aec9f352d9f4?cps=gravity_2446_8826001667303638301&kvcommref=mostpopular

Labels have not always been Miley Cyrus' thing, but the singer reveals she identifies as pansexual in the latest issue of Elle UK.

"I’m very open about it – I’m pansexual," she tells the fashion magazine. "But I’m not in a relationship. I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with."

Last month, Cyrus opened up about the fluidity of her sexuality, saying she told her mom about feeling same-sex attractions when she was 14 years old.

"I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age," she told Paper magazine. "Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl."

She has most recently been linked to Victoria's Secret model Stella Maxwell.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:41 AM
California mom, Chinese dads: The story of an American surrogate

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/24/news/surrogacy-china-american-mom/

The Anderson family curled up together on the living room couch, all eyes on 32-year old Audra and her prominent baby bump.
Audra's seven-year old daughter Nadia cooed and gently placed her hands on her mother's belly.
"She likes it when he kicks," explains Audra's husband Shawn. But this was not a typical pregnancy.

"It's not my baby," Audra says. "I have no genetic relationship to this child."
Audra Anderson is a surrogate mom. She is the mother of one biological child: bubbly, blonde-haired Nadia. But the baby boy she delivered Friday grew from an implanted embryo from a donated egg, and sperm from a man in China.

Who are his legal parents?
"A Chinese gay couple," Audra says with a laugh. "They are the most wonderful people that I know. They are loving and caring, and if I didn't think that, I wouldn't give them two wonderful children."
This is the second surrogate child Audra has carried for the same couple in China. The "intended parents" -- as they are referred to in the surrogacy industry -- have asked not to be identified.

"I'm just babysitting," Audra explains. "I'm just an oven, and at the end of the day I give the cake back."

Audra is one of a growing number of American women being hired to give birth to children for foreign families. Industry insiders say much of the increased demand is from China, where surrogacy is illegal.

Amy Kaplan, founder of West Coast Surrogacy, who has worked on both of Audra's surrogate pregnancies, estimates that 40% of her clients are from China, and a third of those are LGBT families.

The small desert town in southern California where the Anderson family lives has little in common with Shanghai, the heaving Chinese commercial capital where the baby boy will eventually live with his two fathers.
Audra is a homemaker and volunteer Girl Scout leader. Shawn works in construction. On the weekends, the family enjoys hiking in the Joshua Tree-dotted lowlands of the Mojave Desert.

The Andersons first became interested in surrogacy a decade ago, when Audra offered to carry a child for a gay American couple who were friends. That pregnancy ultimately failed. Several years later, Anderson tried again to serve as a surrogate through West Coast Surrogacy.
Surrogate mothers can earn between $35,000 and $45,000 for carrying a child.

"You don't do it for the money," Audra insists. "Yes, the money helps with things, especially when you're running to the doctor all the time and your clothes no longer fit. But it's not why you do it. You do it because you want to help."

Before the first surrogate pregnancy, the Andersons met the intended parents from China during a visit to the U.S. The two families immediately clicked.
"If you don't like someone as a person, you're not going to do very well carrying their child," Audra says. "We became instant friends."
Throughout the pregnancy, the Andersons sent monthly photos back to China showing the growth of Audra's belly. Shawn wrote the month on her stomach in Chinese. He began studying Mandarin in his free time.

When the first baby was finally born, the Chinese parents were in the delivery room at the hospital.
"I got to see the family I made and oh! The twinkle in [the biological father's] eye looking at his little girl," Audra recalls.
"There is nothing better than that ... you did it! You made a family. You're a superhero of sorts," says Audra, a self-described geek and comic book fanatic.

After that birth, the Andersons used part of the money they earned from the surrogacy to take a 10-day tour of China. In addition to a stop at the Great Wall, the Andersons visited again with the Chinese family.
"They asked if we would be godparents to the baby!" Audra says.

The American legal system lures many Chinese couples to have their babies in the U.S. as opposed to competing surrogacy industries in India, Russia or Thailand. Once a baby is born, there is no question who the intended parents will be thanks to legally binding documents.

Surrogacy offers a way to skirt China's one-child policy, and comes with another incentive: The child is eligible for U.S. Citizenship, and can sponsor their parents for a Green Card on reaching the age of 21.

While there is currently a debate in the U.S. over birthright citizenship, some surrogacy centers say they carefully screen applicants, and require couples to demonstrate a medical reason for seeking surrogacy.

In China, there is still great discomfort about discussing the process publicly. Cost is also a concern -- Chinese families seeking to have children through West Coast Surrogacy can expect to spend $150,000, and possibly more if the child is born prematurely or has unanticipated health problems.

But with demand from China growing, the biggest challenge at the moment is finding enough surrogate mothers.
Audra is already contemplating having a third.
"It's fine with me if she wants to do it again," says Shawn.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:34 AM
this is new to me....very interesting implications...

Chinese couples hire surrogates in the U.S.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/23/news/china-us-surrogacy/index.html

After years of hoping for a baby, Linda Zhang was heartbroken to learn that she and her husband couldn't conceive. She considered tapping China's underground surrogacy network, but was put off by the risks.
"Then I heard from friends in the U.S. that surrogacy laws and medical procedures were more advanced there, so I decided to go to America to find a surrogate," Zhang said.

Fourteen months later, Zhang and her husband flew back to Shanghai with their newborn son.
The Zhangs are part of a growing number of Chinese families that are hiring American women as surrogate mothers, spawning a lucrative industry that spans two continents.

"I've never seen anything like what I've seen with the Chinese," said John Weltman of Boston-based agency Circle Surrogacy. "It's like an explosion."
Paying Americans to carry their children allows Chinese to circumvent their home country's restrictive policies on reproduction -- surrogacy is illegal, and despite recent reforms, families still face penalties if authorities learn they have more than one child.

Another incentive: The child is automatically a U.S. citizen, and can sponsor their parents for a green card on reaching the age of 21.
While there is currently a debate in the U.S. over birthright citizenship, surrogacy centers interviewed by CNNMoney said they carefully screen applicants, and require couples to demonstrate a medical reason for seeking surrogacy.

Word spreads
In the U.S., Zhang, 43, worked with Extraordinary Conceptions, a surrogacy center that helps clients meet with doctors, consult lawyers and find surrogate moms. While some couples are able to use their own eggs and sperm, those that need to seek donors tend to look for eggs from women of Chinese or other Asian ethnic backgrounds, Weltman said.

The entire surrogacy process typically takes about 15 months and requires couples to make a few visits to the U.S. In total, Zhang paid around $130,000 -- roughly in line with fees charged by other surrogacy providers, though costs can balloon to around $150,000.

Extraordinary Conceptions has worked with hundreds of couples from China and receives as many as 10 enquiries a month. About 40% of the center's clients are Chinese, and the group has even hired five native speakers to cope with the surge in interest.

"It's like anything else -- once somebody discovers something, and word spreads, people realize there is another option," said Mario Caballero, executive director of Extraordinary Conceptions.

California dreaming
Chinese couples travel to the U.S. on tourist visas, which typically cover medical services. And many choose to have their children in California, because of the state's favorable laws on parental rights.
The intended parents can easily get their names -- not the surrogate's -- printed on the child's birth certificate. In other states, the paperwork is much more complicated.

"All of the baby's official documents show that we're the parents -- if we don't say anything, then nobody would know we used a surrogate," Zhang said. "But all our friends and family know, and they are happy for us."
Zhang and her husband have since set up a surrogacy business of their own, charging around $15,000 to help Chinese couples like themselves find surrogacy centers in the U.S., translate official documents and apply for visas.

For some of their clients, visiting the U.S. for surrogacy is their first time abroad.
"There are a tremendous number of medical reasons that lead people to do surrogacy," said Dr. David Smotrich, a physician who has worked with hundreds of Chinese patients at several surrogacy agencies in California.
Some women may have conditions where it's not safe for them to be pregnant; in other cases, gay Chinese couples seek surrogacy. Pollution is also contributing to increased infertility among the Chinese, Smotrich said.
East meets West

Hiring an American surrogate mother can mean navigating language and other cultural differences. Some couples, for example, try to apply Chinese medicine or other traditional beliefs, something Americans aren't used to.

Tony Jiang and his wife had three children with American surrogates, and he remembers being surprised at the differences in approach to pregnancy. Expectant Chinese mothers are expected to rest and have specific traditional food and drink, while many Americans often continue to work, travel and exercise, he said.

Jiang now runs DiYi Consulting, a service that matches Chinese couples to U.S. surrogacy centers. As part of the job, he's even had to tell couples they probably won't be able to use a traditional Chinese astrology method, called "bazi," to select a name for the baby. The practice uses the time and place of birth, but is unworkable as the U.S. is at least 12 hours behind China, and the stars are in different positions.

For both Jiang and Zhang, bringing their babies home to China was a smooth process. Once they got birth certificates and U.S. passports for their children, they were able to return to Shanghai. China does not allow dual citizenship.

The Chinese government periodically cracks down on China's illegal, underground surrogacy market, but the businesses operated by Jiang and Zhang haven't been affected. Their own children have faced no legal troubles and aren't treated as social outcasts -- despite the unusual circumstances of their births.

Zhang thinks that's because "all of our surrogacy services were done in America -- none of this we did inside China."
Her voice brightened when she talked about plans to send her son, now two years old, to an international school in a few years.
"Now, we are very happy, but the kind of pain we went through before can be difficult for others to understand," Zhang said.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:25 AM
i am flabbergasted... noway

New York TSA worker accused of sexually abusing passenger

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/new-york-tsa-screener-charged/index.html

New York (CNN)A Transportation Security Administration screener has been charged with unlawfully imprisoning and sexually abusing a college student in a bathroom after she stepped off a flight at New York's LaGuardia Airport, authorities said Friday.

Maxie Oquendo, 40, a Manhattan resident, allegedly approached the 21-year-old female on Tuesday in an area where passengers do not need to be screened, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said in a statement. Her flight from Salt Lake City had just landed.

"Hey, ma'am, I need to scan your body and your luggage," the screener allegedly told the passenger, according to the statement.

Oquendo then allegedly motioned for the woman to follow him to a bathroom, the statement said. When she asked that a female TSA employee screen her, the officer ordered her to face a mirror and raise her arms.

The statement said Oquendo allegedly "had her lift up her shirt and unzip her pants and touched her breasts and other areas of her body over and under her clothing."

After telling the passenger he was not checking her luggage, Oquendo allegedly said into his cell phone, "She's clear. She doesn't have any weapons or knives," according to the statement.

TSA officers are not authorized to conduct "a secondary pat-down outside of a checkpoint area," the statement said. "A witness must be present when passengers are patted down by officers of the opposite sex. Those searches must be conducted in a private screening area."

"The defendant is accused of an egregious abuse of his position as a government screener at LaGuardia Airport to sexually victimize a young woman," Brown said in the statement. "Such alleged conduct cannot, under any circumstances, go unpunished."

TSA Administrator Peter Neffenger said in a separate statement that Oquendo has been fired.

"TSA holds its employees to the highest standards," Neffenger said. " As such, we expect our employees to conduct themselves with integrity, professionalism and with respect for the public we serve."

Oquendo is being held pending arraignment on charges of second-degree unlawful imprisonment, official misconduct, third-degree sexual abuse and second-degree harassment, Brown's statement said. If convicted, he faces up to one year in jail.

It's unclear whether Oquendo has a lawyer.

In April, two TSA screeners were fired after conspiring to grope attractive men at Denver International Airport, authorities said.

In the Denver case, officials said, when a male TSA officer noticed a man he found attractive, he alerted a female TSA officer.

The female officer would then tell the screening machine that a female passenger -- not a male -- was walking through. That information would trigger a machine to register an anomaly in the groin area, prompting the male TSA officer to pat down the passenger, according to police.

During the pat-down, the male TSA officer used the palms of his hands to touch the passenger's front groin area and buttocks, in violation of TSA policy.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:12 AM
Edited by Pansytilly on Sat 08/29/15 08:14 AM
One Man'��s Brilliant Way to Provide Homes to the Homeless

http://www.rd.com/true-stories/inspiring/homes-for-homeless/

"I couldn't ignore human suffering right next to me," he says.

Elvis had read about the tiny-house movement, in which people construct homes measuring 500 square feet or fewer, and believed he had the construction know-how to fashion a similar structure for Smokie.

He spent $500 on building supplies and, in five days, built a 3.5-by-8-foot house, complete with a locking door and side window, at the curb in front of his apartment. The tiny house, which Elvis furnished with a mattress, pillows, and a blanket, sits on wheels so it can be moved every 72 hours to comply with city law. The finishing touch, a sign reading Home Sweet Home, hangs from one of the cedar clapboard walls, donated along with roof shingles by a local business.

On the first night in her new home, Smokie "felt so relaxed, I think I must have slept half the day," she told a local news station.

In April, Elvis posted on YouTube a video of the house as it was being built, racking up six million views in four days. He began fund-raising online to build more tiny houses for the needy, and in a month, he had accrued more than $80,000.

With the funds he has raised, he's building several more houses, including one for a homeless elderly handicapped man and his dog. Eventually, Elvis wants to hire homeless people to help with construction, and he already has his first employee lined up: Smokie. "I'm ready to start building," she says.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:05 AM
Edited by Pansytilly on Sat 08/29/15 08:05 AM

Watch What Happens When a 3-Year-Old Budding Artist Is Left Alone With Her Little Brother

http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Girl-Covers-Her-Little-Brother-Peanut-Butter-38233780

Every parent knows that sinking feeling that comes over you when you realize your children have been quiet for a while — too quiet.

Gina Gardner Brown noticed that her 3-year-old daughter and 18-month-old son were silent for way too long and decided to turn the video camera on before going to find what they were up to — thank goodness she did.

Brown found her two children sitting on the kitchen table, Ethan covered in peanut butter from head to toe, and Emily smiling proudly at her masterpiece, hands covered in the spread with the empty jar next to her. While this is most moms' worst nightmare, Brown handled it like a champ, encouraging her little budding artist but suggesting, "let's not do this again. This is not something we should repeat."

Watch the video and see the kids' reactions to Ethan being covered in sticky peanut butter and how their mama handled it all flawlessly. We should all take a page out of her book — messes can be cleaned up, and priceless moments should be celebrated.

http://video-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/1123053_10200943818591027_11788_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6ImxlZ2FjeV9zZCJ9&oh=c9a4090ec73c83b9fe498e5a688061d5&oe=55E1EE82

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:51 AM
debbie waving

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 03:00 AM
slaphead

Two men hospitalized after jumping into canal at Venetian in Las Vegas

(Reuters) - Two men jumped into a canal at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas and, because they could not swim, had to be rescued and hospitalized, a spokesman for the hotel said on Thursday.

The disturbance on Monday morning at the Venetian, which is located on the Las Vegas Strip and draws many tourists for its gondola rides inspired by the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy, was first reported on Thursday.

The two men were caught on hotel surveillance cameras jumping over the fence that surrounds the hotel's canal along Las Vegas Boulevard, hotel spokesman Keith Salwoski said in an email. "Apparently, the individuals were unable to swim and were pulled from the water," he said.

The two individuals were transported in critical condition by ambulance to University Medical Center in Las Vegas, said Clark County Fire Department deputy chief Jeff Buchanan.

He could not share any details on their latest condition.

It was unclear what led the men to jump into the canal.

A Las Vegas police representative could not be reached for comment.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 02:46 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-day-care-probed-drugging-kids-them-sleep-154324058.html

Oklahoma day care probed for drugging kids to get them to sleep
By Lenzy Krehbiel-Burton

TULSA, Okla. (Reuters) - A southeastern Oklahoma day care is under investigation for child abuse on suspicion of drugging children in its care, including those under a year old, to get them to sleep, police and state officials said on Friday.

A former employee of Sue’s Day Care in Durant, Oklahoma, tipped off the Oklahoma Department of Human Services and the Bryant County Sheriff's Office that the facility's owner was ordering workers to give infants liquid Benadryl, an over-the-counter allergy medicine, to help them go to sleep at nap time, they said

Officials from the day care center were not immediately available for comment.

According to dosage recommendations on its packaging, liquid Benadryl is not to be given to infants younger than one year old or children who weigh less than 20 pounds, unless specifically ordered by a doctor.

Along with severe drowsiness, overdose symptoms in children include seizures, vomiting, fever and rapid heartbeat.

Seven victims have been identified so far. None are thought to have sustained serious injuries, officials said.

Pending the completion of DHS investigation, the agency ordered the day care center to remain closed. As of Friday morning, no charges have been filed against its owner.

(Editing by Jon Herskovitz and Lisa Lambert)

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 02:38 AM
interesting contributions. thank you.:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 02:36 AM
for the LADIES OF MINGLE