Community > Posts By > LuvandDesire

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 12:17 PM
Edited by LuvandDesire on Wed 06/18/14 12:18 PM
Well this stinks. All my poems I had Copyright protection licenses for them. Guess later on I'll have to just make up one on here. Usually takes about 5 mins to get my thinking cap on. I'll be back later. I have other business elsewhere. Auf weider Sehen everyone! waving

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 12:08 PM
To a point.... Yes. But other factors can also be a reason. The next most important feature I believe is the age factor. After that I think It's if a woman has kids or not. But guys can be shallow just as women can be. It all comes down to a single connection with a person that finds you attractive. I find that emotional attraction can outweigh the physical if you try hard enough. Just be yourself. Don't pretend and dont lie. Those are your golden keys to a womens heart :heart:

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 12:01 PM
With my love next to me sound asleep as I stroke her hair and gaze at her face admiring every single curve as I put my arms around her to keep her secure and safe.

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:51 AM
Its cool Bro. I'm not gay or Bi but I respect gay rights. My older brother is Gay and I don't oppose gay marriage. In fact I support it. I'm not sexist so know that you have people out there trying to push for eqality. Best of luck.

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:45 AM
I know why I'm single. I started dating later than usual at the age of 30. I only now have decided to settle down and share my love with my future princess. :heart:

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:40 AM
CowboyGH: Totally agree with you bro! You got a knack for words. Best of luck to you.

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:37 AM
Beauty is only skin deep. I believe that. When a person ages it fades away. So people who look at ken doll types are the truly insecure ones. I know my heart is beautiful and I know alot of women have called me handsome. I'm not one to argue the point of physical attraction. Some women don't know what they really want. Another woman once told me that. I think thats true. Best of luck to all of you on your journey. happy

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:14 AM
First thing I look for in a woman is a great smile and someone who can accept me for who I am. I walk away from shallow women.

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:03 AM
Well... It's more of a quote that I live by than a motto. It's by a Quaker named Stephen Grellet and it inspires me to help others.

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. Soo Beautifully Poetic. sad

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 10:48 AM
Well i hate talking about it but i want to be honest with everything on here. I cried for a month after my cyber date from Italy dumped me this april. I thought she loved me but was just using me. Btw im an emotional person and not many girls seem into that. So yeah im over her now. I must find my one true love.

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 10:36 AM
Edited by LuvandDesire on Wed 06/18/14 11:25 AM
Well I don't clown around with guys in a shower so I'd have to say no.

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 10:18 AM
Thank you Astrid23 I will do that. Im actually trying at the moment numerous dating sites besides this one to keep my options open. I even am using social network sites also. I appreciate the positive feedback waving

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 09:47 AM
Well my good fellow truthfully I have been used by women before. So I have self esteem issues due to that. Plus there are other factors involved. But I intend to discuss those only with the women who are really interested. I wish you well also on your search for luv. Everybody deserves someone to care for. Thanks for the compliment tho. Peace!

LuvandDesire's photo
Wed 06/18/14 09:29 AM
Edited by LuvandDesire on Wed 06/18/14 09:42 AM
Im a simple guy who appeciates the little things in life. Im seeking an affectionate woman who loves music, and is not a shallow person and is open to discussing interests and sharing our life stories. I am very outgoing and need to settle down. I am 33 and not getting any younger. Looks are not very important to me so I expect the same attitude from my dream girl tho ive been told i am handsome by a number of ladies online who seemed out of my league. Im honest so hit me up with a message and welcome me to Mingle2. Thank you and happy hunting!