Mail order bride?

Bookdude's photo
Thu 06/04/09 07:00 PM
Sun flower seeds
popcorn
stawberry icecream

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:05 AM
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Bookdude's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:16 AM
I have a job offer in Memphis that pays me alot better but Ive never been there. What is Memphis like? Does it have any parks on the river or lakes that have parks on them? I can deal with not having a beach but the lack of water would kill me. The only idea of Memphis I have is what I see on Gangland and from reading the Firm. lol So whos been and what did you think?

Bookdude's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:39 AM
Edited by Bookdude on Fri 05/22/09 06:41 AM
Double post.

Bookdude's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:39 AM
Give me Shelter.

The way they used it in Layer Cake makes you rethink the song.

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:33 PM
Use your American Express. You can catch or kill anything there is with it, all at the market.:wink:

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:38 AM
Pensacola ground this is Cessna N860CP requesting taxi to active for southern departure.

Flying to Saint Somewhere in a Cessna 172 on floats. Be nice to have a pretty ladie with me.

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:25 AM
Loran, or IFR (I follow roads)

Back to the good ol days.

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:16 AM
Anyone? Or am I alone. If there are any ladies that like them I will marry you on the spot.love

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:11 AM

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 11:06 AM
Its not very salty at all. Better than that Dales crap, thats just salt water with a brown tent. For some reason the salt cooks off and you just taste the soy taste. Give it a try, if you dont like it you will have the happiest dog in America. lol

I haven't eatten in a Steak and Ale since the late 90's. But I do remeber their steaks being good. I will go find your post.

All the McCormick Grill Mates spices are good. The burger stuff is killer so is the lemon peper for chicken.

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 10:58 AM
If you ride the trails or road its all the same, what do you ride and where.

Me I ride a Bianchi C2C Nirone to stay in shape and I ride a Schwinn Homegrown hardtial on the trail. Ride at UWF in P'cola on the trails anr the roads around Pace and Jay Floida.

What about you?

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 10:14 AM
Ive been on the site but Im new to the forums. Im Leo and I live in the Pensacola/Pace area of the sunshine state. I enjoy cooking, cars, and cigars so Im sure I will have plenty to do on the forum.

Leo

Bookdude's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:37 AM
I like doing my steaks like this because its so cheap and very good. Rays Steakhouse does their steaks this way and if anyone has eaten at one they know how f&@cking great they are! First off go buy you favorite cut and a bottle of soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, a thing of McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning, and a box of ziplock baggies the small freezer kind. Lay your steaks out on a flat surface and rub the steak seasoning onto both sides real good. Put 3/4cups soy sauce and 1/4cup worcestershire sauce and a steak into a ziplock bag. One steak per bag, get all the air out before you seal the bag. Put the bags into the cool box for at least one day before cooking. When its time to cook just make sure the grill is good and hot and toss them on. I like my steaks about 100'f in the center which is very rare with a thick cut.