SamanthaMarie's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:33 PM
Blah.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:51 AM
Hope you succeed. =]

SamanthaMarie's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:35 PM

this is absolutley one of my favourite all time movies...i have probably watched over 50x and constantly recommend it. I would be a little leary of a sequel unless it had the same actors playing the brothers..I thot rocco was a great character and willam defoe was great as the detective. I am always surprised by the amount of people that have never heard of it!laugh

Both Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus are coming back, and also Billy Connolly is coming back as 'Il Duce'. A lot of the original cast is returning, and i'm kind of excited for 'All-Saints Day'.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:28 AM
Hmm...

Let's see...

Agree with all of Melody's movies, and with her sentiment about chick flicks. Ew. Especially anything with Meg Ryan in it, ugh. Can't stand 'em.

But beyond horror, i would have to go with Serenity, The Prestige, Stand By Me, Lost Boys, The Covenant, The Evil Dead trilogy, The Alien quadrilogy, The Indiana Jones quadrilogy, The Star Wars trilogy[the original 3, which were actually episodes 4, 5, & 6]...so many more.

Also, Edward Norton is one of the sexiest men ALIVE. And oh man, especially in The Incredible Hulk?! And Fight Club, let's not forget Fight Club. And both Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery from The Boondock Saints are extremely gorgeous.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:19 AM
Man, i have loved that movie since i first saw it when i was 11. Such a great movie, and i try to ignore the fact that hot topic owns everything.

And i mean EVERYTHING. When me and my best friend got our tattoos, they were original, one of a kind designs. Then the guy that we got them from sold his line to Hot Topic, and now the tattoo i had painfully inscribed on the back of my neck is on kid's wallets everywhere. =[ Hm, got a little off topic.

Anyways, LOVE The Boondock Saints.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Tue 03/31/09 01:22 AM
Too many. And then they nudge...Ugh. *shudders* I do NOT need a sugar daddy, thank you, and i'm not going to be with somebody who is 10, 20 years older than me. Conversations are fine, that's one thing. But to want a relationship is just weird. I will NOT date somebody as old as my father.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Tue 03/31/09 01:01 AM

i dont know, a little guy with big elephant balls? hmmm spock

Methinks he couldn't run very fast spock

OMG, the visual! rofl

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

SamanthaMarie's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:13 AM

You should post a link up here so all of us can hear your stuff and give you feedback. Also here's two of my links I'd like some feedback on my stuff too. I'm terrible at lyrics and vocal melodies so if you can help, please let me know. :)

http://www.myspace.com/thefinalcatch149
http://www.youtube.com/user/thefinalcatch

Ok, the songs on your myspace were amazing. Seriously, loved them. Also, i subscribed to your youtube. =]

It's not MY band, but it's my best friend's brother's band, and i'm good friends with all the members, so i gotta promote. Also, i'm their merch girl.

myspace.com/codystagefright

These guy are an awesome blend of hip-hop, soul, funk, and a little bit of rock and indie. They've got a sound for everyone.

They just signed a contract with LA PR agent Tanya Vece, who's worked with people such as John Frusciante and Eddie Vedder, and she's also writing the Layne Staley Biography. I'm so proud of these guys, they're going to make it, i know it.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:58 PM
...hey oh, there's really nothing to it!

Tom Waits, who's a fan?

Big In Japan is my current favorite song by him, Gun Street Girl's a close second, but Make It Rain will always be my all-time favorite Tom Waits song.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:46 PM
Hi!

Welcome! There's plenty of good conversation to be had in these forums! Lots of laughs too.

drinker waving

SamanthaMarie's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:13 PM
Well, i'm only 21, so i'm going to have to go with drunk, but only if i'm not driving, and i'm usually the DD.

I did the whole 'getting high' thing a LOT in high school, i'm pretty much past that. There's just no point to it anymore.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Mon 03/30/09 10:33 PM
Tall guys.

I'm 5'7'', and i'm also the tallest female in my family. I like having to stand on my tiptoes to hug or kiss my guy. =]

SamanthaMarie's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:12 AM
Edited by SamanthaMarie on Sun 03/29/09 12:12 AM
If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember.

And hey darling
I hope you're good tonight
And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving
Yeah I want it but no I don't need it
Tell me something sweet to get me by
'Cuz I can't come back home till they're singing

La, la la la

'Til everyone is singing

La, la la la

If you can wait till I get home
Then I swear to you
That we can make this last
(La la la)
Then I swear come tomorrow
This will all be in the past
Well it might before the best

And hey sweetie
Well I need you here tonight
And I know that you don't want to be leaving me
Yeah you want it but I can't help it
I just feel complete when you're by my side
But I know you can't come home 'til they're singing

La, la la la

'Til everyone is singing

La, la la la

Then I swear to you
That we can make this last
(La la la)
Then I swear come tomorrow
This will all be in the past
Well it might before the best

You know you can't give me what I need
And even though it means so much to me
I can't wait through everything
Is this really happening

I swear I'll never be happy again
And don't you dare say that we can just be friends
I'm not just some boy you can sway
We know what will happen eventually

Now everybody's singing

La, la la la

SamanthaMarie's photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:34 PM

samanthamarie, I am glad that it was only a minor accident and you are okay!

I have been trying to follow the car accident with 4 teens. I am a LakeShore alum, so I try to keep tracks of things that happen with its students.

Thank you.

Yeah, it was a complete and total tragedy, and my heart goes out to the families of the teens involved. I went to North Lake, so a couple of my friends from there knew them. I think that they should take that woman off suicide watch, and let her rot in a jail cell for the rest of her life. They should also put her friends in jail, for letting her get behind the wheel in such an inebriated state. That is why i refuse to drive after i've had even a beer. Things like this happen everyday, this one was just a little closer to home than i'd have liked. I feel so terrible for the students of Lakeshore, who had to attend 4 funerals in three days. I wish them all the best, and though it's hard, they'll all pull through. I lost two very good friends to drunk driving when i was at my first high school, L'Anse Creuse North. It's never, ever easy.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:40 PM

I feel frakking great about myself now.

It says a hell of a lot more about them than it does about you.

And I can identify -- I got in a car accident last month -- car was totaled, by all accounts I should have been killed.

A month and a half after the fact, I still have not been able to go to a doctor or to get my prescriptions -- I don't have any family, but my "friends" have all vanished into the forest. It's times like this you learn the truth about the people around you. Take that information and assimilate it.

I'm very sorry to hear that you were in a bad accident, and i'm very glad that you're ok! About a mile down the road from where i had my accident, 4 kids were killed by a drunk driver about a week ago. It was terrible, and i count my blessings that i walked away uninjured.

I just don't understand how people can be like that to people they supposedly care about! When one of my best friend's got hit by a drunk driver, i was at his house as often as i could be, helping his mother, doing anything i could for him.

Not even that, but just calling to make sure people are ok. Common courtesy to people you say you love, ya know?

The truth always comes out about people eventually though.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:34 PM

Hummm well sorry to hear you was in and accident but glad to hear all is okay.

Several of my family members are all on the myspace together but I can not say that when I check in that I read much more then my comments and my e-mail within there. So if they posted something on there page I would have to admit most likely I would not see it. So due to the way I'm if it was not personally e-mailed to me that one of them had been in an accident then I would not have noticed they had posted about it. So you can't always go on that and think they do not care. At times they are just to busy to read what each person post within there profiles.

I get what you're saying, i do, and it's totally understandable. But my family has been like this for years. I know them. They'll call my mother to find out what happened, but they won't call me to ask if i'm ok. And it very well could be something like that, i just highly doubt it. I would really prefer if it were something like that, actually.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:24 PM
Wow, thank you all. I was just trying to let it out, lol. I am very grateful that me, my best friend, and the other guy came out alive, because i know it could have been a LOT worse. I've been in a lot worse car accidents before, just never while i was driving.

I'd just like to know that somebody does in fact care about me, ya know?

But thank you all!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SamanthaMarie's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:11 PM
So...wow. My family. I have a ton of family, who i completely and totally love, and would do anything for any one of them.

They do NOT feel the same way about me.

I got into a car accident today. I'm fine, the other guy was fine, just a little fender bender. I was in a parking lot of a Best Buy, trying to find a space, and this guy was sitting in his car. He started backing up right as i pulled up behind him, and because he was READING HIS RECEIPT WHILE DRIVING, he didn't notice me, and i didn't have time to throw it in reverse before he hit me. My car was totally fine, just a tiny little scratch that looks like mud.[It's a Volvo, they're tanks.]The guy was driving a saturn, which are supposed to have dent proof doors, but where his right passenger door and back door meet is crumpled in. Everybody got out, made sure everybody else was ok, and since the guy knew it was his fault and the only damage was to his car, we just told him to go if he wanted. He did.

This is going to sound really stupid right here, but just go with me. A lot of my relatives are on my facebook, and all of my friends are on my myspace. I know that some have been on, because they've updated statuses and stuff like that. I posted that i got into a car accident. I didn't even say how bad it was or wasn't, just that i was pretty shaken up by it, because i was. This was actually my first accident in the 7 years that i've been driving. I'd say that's a pretty good record nowadays. Not one of my friends or family members has called to see if i was ok. Not one. And it's now 6 hours after the fact. And i promise you that nobody will call, or text, or even message me.

I feel frakking great about myself now.

SamanthaMarie's photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:09 PM
Going to the bar, because i don't have to work tomorrow, which is quite awesome.

=]

SamanthaMarie's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:14 AM

Lately mine has been 'If It Means A Lot To You' by A Day To Remember.

What's the song you can listen to over and over and never get tired of hearing?

I like "You Had Me At Hello" from them :smile:

Answering the thread ... "Jesus Of Suburbia" by Green Day

I'm not a big fan of ADTR's other stuff, but that song gets me every single frakking time.

Previous 1 3