Community > Posts By > Mercedes_01

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:33 PM

Enjoy the forums really good people here.

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:28 PM

Merc.......hey mate.....waving

There you are waving

I keep missing you on here :laughing:

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:17 PM

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:04 PM

Hey Mikey....waving

Hey Tanzy I'm glad you came back....No doubt as you peruse the various threads you will stumble across a few of my ridiculous and hopefully funny comments, but there is a couple of deeply insightful and personal ones there as well. I am also looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Cheers to new friends, you are welcome here anytime.:smile: drinker

Awww well touch�......you seem like one of the good ones.....it's funny most people don't like change but you have been sincere a hospitable while my friends have filtered in....just because something is unfamiliar doesn't make it bad.....I came in this site because my voice was silenced and I hope it's not silenced here....most of the folks who have joined are good people....so give us a chance we love fast paced forums and good laughs.....

I grew up never being accepted, I was not one of the cool kids, somewhere along the way that all changed, but I will never forget those days, because of that I always accept new people into my life. In fact I find doing that one the most rewarding pleasures you can experience.:smile:

Will you still accept me even though we are going to kick your clackers tonight?

Yeah, at the end of the day its just a game and we have a bigger responsibility...we are downunder... the rest of the world rests on our shoulders...I don't even know if that makes sense, but I thought it sounded good!!!!

That's a fair enough statement.

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:02 PM

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:01 PM

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:57 PM

Hey Mikey....waving

Hey Tanzy I'm glad you came back....No doubt as you peruse the various threads you will stumble across a few of my ridiculous and hopefully funny comments, but there is a couple of deeply insightful and personal ones there as well. I am also looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Cheers to new friends, you are welcome here anytime.:smile: drinker

Awww well touch�......you seem like one of the good ones.....it's funny most people don't like change but you have been sincere a hospitable while my friends have filtered in....just because something is unfamiliar doesn't make it bad.....I came in this site because my voice was silenced and I hope it's not silenced here....most of the folks who have joined are good people....so give us a chance we love fast paced forums and good laughs.....

I grew up never being accepted, I was not one of the cool kids, somewhere along the way that all changed, but I will never forget those days, because of that I always accept new people into my life. In fact I find doing that one the most rewarding pleasures you can experience.:smile:

Will you still accept me even though we are going to kick your clackers tonight?

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:35 PM
Omg Shane bought a shirt

Shane I'm not a fan of cats but it wouldn't stop me dating some one who has a cat for a pet.

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:31 PM

NSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:29 PM
Edited by Mercedes_01 on Tue 06/17/14 08:32 PM

Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yeah big woop we even beat your referee

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:26 PM

Lol to the door being open some good came out of it.....

It's amazing how we can all interact on Mingle but at that other joint it was like dog eat dog which goes to prove that none of us could moderate ourselves :laughing:

Except me

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:16 PM

My son who is in hospital with bad burns who should of been in Hawaii getting married at the end of this week.

That pic is beautiful :heart:

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 04:22 PM

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:46 PM

Hi Merc and Panch ...waving We are all hot for sure!flowerforyou

Always

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:44 PM
I'm not necking myself for anyone.

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:42 PM
:laughing:

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:40 PM

Sorry I miss understood...bigsmile

I worked out what I was doing wrong I was clicking on the block thing instead of the other thing :laughing:

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:28 PM
:laughing:

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:26 PM
Little.

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:02 PM
When I collect from Western Union

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 21 22