Community > Posts By > Mercedes_01

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 03:04 AM
It's not about you it's about your child.

Contraception comes to mind.

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:59 AM
And I'm the Queen of England

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:58 AM
Wake up Australia

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:57 AM

Good Morning...waving

Good Evening

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:32 AM
Sparkalicious

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:21 AM
Me :laughing:

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:20 AM
My arse is two days pregnant.

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:06 AM

Im a single mom of 2 toddlers and it seems like all men want is sex

I don't believe that single mums with toddlers should be putting energy into dating for the simple fact your energy should be focused entirely on your kids and when it's just you to worry about well then it's all about you.

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:04 AM

I'm new here. Please rate my profile and help me look better with my profile:smile:

Which bloke are you?

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:02 AM

Merc we have been here a week we both have almost 550 posts......we are dhers......rofl rofl

I have backed off from posting here as I would normally do gawd tanz I have over 75,000 posts at that other joint and I lost 8,000 posts that Dustin couldn't give back to me 3 years ago plus post's on top of the 75,000 plus posts I lost when they pulled threads.
Oh Dear I dare not do the math noway
:laughing:

DITTO !!!.......................chalk up another one for me.....brahahah:laughing:

Will do oops

Haaaaaaaaaaaa rofl

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 02:01 AM
Terminally ill kids.

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 01:43 AM

Don't worry Merc, I wont be dishing out my address and phone numberlaugh laugh laugh but I am still gonna be honest and true to myself.

Mikey you're a virgin forum ***** I'm a very experienced forum ***** and I can't tell you how to go about your business but let me just tell you right now you will be attracting some who will be two steps ahead of you and some thing you said to me in mail the other day was a red flag for you not me.

Please be very careful Mikey.

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 01:31 AM
Edited by Mercedes_01 on Mon 06/23/14 01:50 AM

Merc we have been here a week we both have almost 550 posts......we are dhers......rofl rofl

I have backed off from posting here as I would normally do gawd tanz I have over 75,000 posts at that other joint and I lost 8,000 posts that Dustin couldn't give back to me 3 years ago plus post's on top of the 75,000 plus posts I lost when they pulled threads.

Oh Dear I dare not do the math noway

:laughing:

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 01:29 AM
Very nice Mikey but the internet isn't the real world also if I were you I wouldn't reveal all about you to strangers on the net.

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 10:24 PM

I kid Merc..waving

If you don't call me river rat at least once a week I will worry :laughing:

For old times sake waving

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 10:21 PM

Yeah I had to filter my settings......I mean it was fun for like 15 mins but the mail kept coming......100 emails in one day......whoa

Best believe I have found my voice in here my way......pitchfork

They delete my voice here :laughing:

So I need to do a filter thang?

Yeah go on your acct and adjust your mail settings.....

Will do :heart:

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 09:33 PM

Yeah I had to filter my settings......I mean it was fun for like 15 mins but the mail kept coming......100 emails in one day......whoa

Best believe I have found my voice in here my way......pitchfork

They delete my voice here :laughing:

So I need to do a filter thang?

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 09:31 PM

Here for the forums still feeling my way around this joint because my sense of humor is so different to what I'm use to on other forums.

I'm not here to suck up peoples clackers.

If you do then don't give me a kiss..

Haaaaaaaaaa :laughing:

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 09:29 PM

I joined years ago but I couldn't remember my user name nor my email address this time around.

Vodka will do that.

I don't drink that s h i t :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 09:13 PM

Here for the forums still feeling my way around this joint because my sense of humor is so different to what I'm use to on other forums.

I'm not here to suck up peoples clackers.

I absolutely love this woman........don't you ever change m'lady.....:heart:

Nor you beautiful lady we go way back you have a very forgiving kind heart so don't you dare change :heart:

To be honest tanz I don't understand how people would take this site seriously for dating never ever in my time of posting which has been many years have I ever had scammers annoy the s h i t out of me.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22