Community > Posts By > MrHerrNudist

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 02/25/09 01:05 PM
turn her right side up again...

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 02/25/09 10:15 AM
I got a bit dissed with my family for a bit as I was made to feel like the black sheep of the family. My name is Harry and I was gonna change my last name to... either blacksheep or ... get this... johnson.

That woulda got them!!blushing

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:58 AM
Okay, it's el cheapo tp with all that air in it, so I'm gonna go with 3.2 ozs

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:30 AM
I have always loved the long hair look on a woman... the 60's and 70's flower child look. I remember the first time I saw a bald lady, though, and she was awesome! Color is not so relevent but I do lean toward blondes. I have dated ladies with all styles and colors, so that is not a date breaking criteria mind you... just what catches my eye quicker.

As for the carpet matching the drapes... I like when ladies do the bright multicolored hair, but have never seen the carpet match that. It would be so cool!! But I truely like very little carpet anyway, if any at all.

Okay, enough said.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:50 AM
I really like french vanilla ice cream with a topping of habenero chunky salsa. Good stuff! Nice contrast for the buds. And no, I don't do 420 anymore...LOL...

bigsmile

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:17 PM
SP, bro...

Antidisestablishmentarianism

bigsmile

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:24 AM
I know it is a painstakingly slow process and you will bump heads with the "system" endlessly it seems, but the suggestion to work with child protective services on this issue is right on. If they will not allow you the process, they should and likely will allow your son to petition the courts for custody. For that matter, anyone can petition the courts, but it would be difficult to get positive results for a non relative unless they are in the foster system as foster parents. You should be able to petition the courts with the paperwork that proves your son is the father and your son's birth cirtificate in hand along with supportive arguments as to your suitability to raise your grandson.

I know from experience that the system can be tough to work with at times, and can be slow in getting any results, but if you don't go through the "proper" channels they will fight you all the way.

Good luck, and God bless.

MrHerrNudist's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:30 PM
SOooo, if I'm nice, will you spank me? bigsmile

MrHerrNudist's photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:34 PM
Edited by MrHerrNudist on Wed 02/11/09 01:34 PM
Congrats my friend, keep trudging the road to happy destiny, O.D.A.T.! You will meet many of us along the way, and share in a way of life that is truely amazing. There will be rollercoasters in life, but you will begin to know when to be on the ride and when to get off. (will intuitively know how to handle situations that used to baffle us.)

I'm glad you are here, and I am grateful for every one who practices the steps in their daily lives.

Have a wonderful day,

Harry

MrHerrNudist's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:58 PM
I relate to the no shirt kinda drunk... no shoes... no pants...in fact, I have broken out in handcuffs more times than I can remember and was drinking each and every time. And I have set myself on fire when drunk. So, not drinking is the easier softer way these days...bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next