Community > Posts By > Richard0751

Richard0751's photo
Sat 06/21/14 12:01 PM
If i love her then it doesnt matter to me what anyone else thinks. Large breasts dont do it for me anyway lol, a nice firm bum does lol and as long as she loves me going down on her for hours who the hell cares what anyone else thinks!! us being happy together is ALL that matters:wink:

Richard0751's photo
Sat 06/21/14 06:32 AM
The size of anything is usually out of each individuals control, though some things do grow out of control at the wrong times :wink: Size is relevant in that it ignites personal preference and sometimes desire! causes attraction, or even disgust. Its knowing what size you have, what you prefer, and what you do about it and with it that matters, and you can take that any way you like laugh

Richard0751's photo
Fri 06/20/14 05:54 PM
it might only be my opinion....but I think on a personal level im not interested in someone 10 or 20 years younger than me, I would much prefer a wiser woman nearer my own age (54) because i think she would be more comfortable with who she is, what she wants etc and hopefully wouldnt be afraid to share those thoughts with me. After all how can I help those dreams or desires come true if you dont talk to me, except to slate me in with the ones that have hurt you in the past. Some of us guys have been badly hurt too you know. Trophies maybe for those more insecure in their lives, or chasing back after their youth but i get that from my motorcycle, love i will get from the woman i love (i hope) so i will keep looking for a woman near my own age because thats what i know will make me happy. Not all men are trophy hunters or need to prove their virility in that fashion.:smile:

Richard0751's photo
Fri 06/20/14 05:44 PM
it might only be your opinion....but I think you have it spot on! on a personal level im not interested in someone 10 or 20 years younger than me, I would much prefer a wiser woman nearer my own age (54) because i think she would be more comfortable with who she is, what she wants etc and hopefully wouldnt be afraid to share those thoughts with me. After all how can I help those dreams or desires come true if you dont talk to me, except to slate me in with the ones that have hurt you in the past. Some of us guys have been badly hurt too you know.