Community > Posts By > MOSTLOVELYGIRL

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:18 PM

I actually had to add a line on my profile saying if you have only one pic don't even bother to message me
you're right damfa even girls are fake today.

You can't really rely even if they've posted more than one pic.

The ones who were trying to scam me had 4 more pix posted, the other had 3. They even had fb accnts with other pix. They'd create a fake account then use the info & pix that they've stolen from other social sites.

True, but what else is new! Happens every day, so use some common sense. Common sense is the greatest teacher!

correct!

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:57 PM

I actually had to add a line on my profile saying if you have only one pic don't even bother to message me
you're right damfa even girls are fake today.

You can't really rely even if they've posted more than one pic.

The ones who were trying to scam me had 4 more pix posted, the other had 3. They even had fb accnts with other pix. They'd create a fake account then use the info & pix that they've stolen from other social sites.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:36 PM

"RIGHT WORDS FROM ALL SIDES-MINGLE IS FULL OF ROMANCE SCAMMERS...TO MUCH BASTARDS AND FAKE-----BUT,WHEN THINKING AND USE THE BRAIN...EVERYBODY FAST FIND OUT,WHO�S A SCAMMER AND NOT...IT�S ALMOST THE SAME STORY...US SOLDIERS IN SPECIAL MISSION...OR OTHER FAIRYTALES...-AND OF COURSE THE WEB CAM NEVER WORKS*lol*...SUCH SILLY NUTS"

Hahaha!

'and the internet connection is about to expire, wont be able to contact you anymore.. we don't have access to our bank account'

when they start asking money, report or block immediately!