Community > Posts By > ottlove2live

ottlove2live's photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:55 PM
Edited by ottlove2live on Tue 07/01/14 09:55 PM

Rate my profile from 1 to 10. Plus the photos.

I'm just gonna bored. don't have one to chat with

You can round up ;)

I think you're beautiful....definitely model material. Nice quotes.

I would probably describe yourself a bit more in your profile.

ummmm.....sorry to break your heart but those pics aren't of her

Oh god nooooooo. Someone posted fake pictures of themselves on the InterWeb? What has this God-forsaken world come to?

That's it....first they took away my torrents, now they misrepresent. I'm off this crazy ride.

Damn you technology....damn you to Hell !!!!!

ottlove2live's photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:52 PM

I don't mean to come across as rude, but hasn't this thread ran it's course? What more could anyone say? Looks like it's all been said. Three pages of this. Seriously?

I think you just bumped it to 4 pages.

ottlove2live's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:20 PM

Rate my profile from 1 to 10. Plus the photos.

I'm just gonna bored. don't have one to chat with

You can round up ;)

I think you're beautiful....definitely model material. Nice quotes.

I would probably describe yourself a bit more in your profile.

ottlove2live's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:15 PM

I'd date ya :wink: and i'm not even lesbian.

I love reading your posts 0ldhag....you're hilarious.

ottlove2live's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:11 PM

I can think about sex a lot, but that's mostly cos I don't get nearly enough of it, lol.

Yup this is me too laugh

Ditto...damn I'm thinking about it again. Time for a shower. ;)

ottlove2live's photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:48 PM
Edited by ottlove2live on Sat 06/28/14 09:57 PM
Regarding just your physical appearance, I think you are very pretty. In your fourth picture, you are absolutely stunning. I can't stop looking at your eyes and that smile. So you are not ugly. You are very attractive and I would definitely give you a second, and third glance, if I passed you on the street.

From reading your postings, I see a young and beautiful girl who does not have a lot of confidence in her self, that maybe suffers from some self-esteem issues. This I think is why you may be attracting the wrong men. They see you as weak and vulnerable and maybe an easy target. They will go on the hunt. I'm speaking from the male point of view but not all guys are the same. We are not all that shallow.

My advice is to build your self confidence. Don't ever let anyone talk down to you. Stand tall. If people don't like you, that's their problem. You will attract a different breed of guys if you love and respect yourself.

I was like you once. I hated myself and my physical appearance, I had no self-confidence nor self-esteem. But now I love and respect myself. I know who I am. A person who is exudes confidence attracts a different type of person, than one who doesn't. Start discovering yourself, smile at people as you pass them on the street, look them in the eye. You will see the response will be quite different to what you are currently experiencing.

This I guarantee.

ottlove2live's photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:37 PM
Your eyes are mesmerizing.

ottlove2live's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:26 PM

Topic: what is important money or love?

Good question and of course lots of answers from both camps. I just can't see Jennifer-Supermodel contemplating "Hmmm...Should I blow Bob in the Ferrari, or Jim with the big heart".

Sorry I just had to. :) :)

That's when you would have to ask yourself is that blowjob all you want from the woman. And what exactly does your response have to do with the topic exactly? The topic is love or money and you come in talking bout blowing, which wouldn't exactly be either one. Love and sex have almost nothing to do with each other. You can have either one without the other, they are not necessarily in the same boat these days.

Dude...I was joking. See the 2 little smiley faces? Time to put the soapbox away for a few minutes.

ottlove2live's photo
Sun 06/22/14 09:14 PM

Topic: what is important money or love?

Good question and of course lots of answers from both camps. I just can't see Jennifer-Supermodel contemplating "Hmmm...Should I blow Bob in the Ferrari, or Jim with the big heart".

Sorry I just had to. :) :)