Community > Posts By > MetalDave

MetalDave's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:34 AM
Smoke pot. It really doesn't help much but you feel GREAT for like a half hour or so.

On a more serious note...just remember that everything changes fast. Perhaps it doesn't seem so in the moment, but when you look back on your life you realize that even the bad things don't hurt forever. Things will change.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:31 AM
The GOP never ceases to amaze me.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:19 AM
Well, I'm Agnostic...isn't that essentially a weak Atheist?

MetalDave's photo
Wed 01/14/09 06:04 AM
"We are born to die. Not that death is the purpose of our being born, but we are born toward death, and in each of our lives the work of dying is already under way."

-Richard John Neuhaus

MetalDave's photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:10 AM
Usually some bar.

MetalDave's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:46 AM
Renting that tonight. Plan on watching it...in the right "mood". haha

MetalDave's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:45 AM
If I lost my daughter...I couldn't even think of that! Easily my worst fear. I hate reading about the children dying in the Gaza strip because of the bombs falling there. Absolutely pointless. No parent should have to go through losing a child. Unfortunately our world just doesn't work that way.

MetalDave's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:38 AM
I had read of this. Very sad. Haven't liked a single movie the guy has been in since Carrie, but my heart goes out to him nonetheless.

MetalDave's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:36 AM

What is "ting people"?

they live in the Tibetan highlands and make yak butter for sale to tourists

hahaha!

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:31 AM

me too-i'm looking for the right wings for my back :smile:

Let me guess...Bill O'Reilly and Karl Rove? Those would be some sexy tattoos right there!

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:24 AM

This is the thing I have never been able to understand -- here we are, in a written medium, and people don't bother to take the time to use the medium to their advantage. It just amazes me.

What kind of impression can you really make when your messages (not to mention your profile) consist of seven words?

"I don't know what to write here" is definitely going to intrigue me enough to want to pursue THAT one, yup.

And, right now, there are probably 100 women on this site receiving e-mails that say "Sup?"

Sad situation.

The written medium is not a lot of people's forte, it would seem. The owner of my record label rarely even spells a word correctly in his messages to me on Myspace. It irks me to no end. The man is a perfectly intelligent business man, yet he cannot distinguish the difference between to, too, and two. It rarely matters, though, since he generally takes the easy way out with 2.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:18 AM

Read and seen to many kids shooting up people as young as 7 because they were mad at them, he took his/her toy and so on and kids do get depress as much as adults, go asks all the kids that have been abused sexually or physically how happy they are.

I believe there is something on the news right now about an 8 year old who shot and killed his father and his friend. Also I just read recently about a child who killed his mom with a gun because he was mad about doing chores. Responsibility lies in the parents hands more than anything. But in this world we live in at the moment, anything is possible...and probable.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:12 AM
I wouldn't know because nobody speaks to me. English or otherwise.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:57 AM
My roommates are engaged. She wants to rush the wedding and I can tell he (being married once already himself) does not want to hurry things along. He keeps telling her that it costs a lot of money and is a lot of pressure to get a wedding of the caliber she wishes to occur...and she has taken to buying a ton of scratch off tickets hoping to strike it rich to afford it. All of it has convinced me I am in no rush what so ever to get married.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:53 AM

Oh by the way if your kid still needs a babysitter, he doesn't need a gun.

Brilliantly noted.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:43 AM
what are you implying there?

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:40 AM
I've done that a couple of times. My view on the matter is, if they are going to be interested in someone else, does it really matter what sex that someone else is? The important part is that they are not interested in you but another. If someone is bi, then they like both guys and girls. But either way, they see something in you or (hopefully) they wouldn't be trying to pursue you. Once the spark is gone, it doesn't really matter if it is a man or woman that they are leaving you for. I would imagine the subject would only become an issue in the event of a threesome or open relationship.

MetalDave's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:34 AM
I'd say at least 7. Well, 5 if it's only semi-automatic. Really it depends on the number of zombies surrounding your house...

MetalDave's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:33 AM
Iron Maiden. Hands down. Though technically they are metal.