Sun 08/31/14 06:14 PM
Nah....
Not truerofl

Is lonely

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 06:08 PM
Edited by reahmendoza on Sun 08/31/14 06:09 PM
Its not new.
Eto n profile q bago pa ung mug.I replaced it hoping that perverts and scammers would go away and stop bothering my mail..sad2

Lucky

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 06:03 PM
Medyo langtongue2

Next person looks like Angelina jolie

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 06:01 PM
Cuddlywaving

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 05:56 PM

Question: Have been in the country for 6 months , have been messaged from various gold digging girls here. What makes you think that people are stupiid and won't notice the real you and what you are after?

PS: to avoid been misunderstood, this doesn't mean that all girls after money.

Magandang Umaga

Sadly its partly true..many Filipino thinks like that.but always remember that not all of us is like that.you can see or encounter scammers in any races.

But still many foreigner would prefer to have a pinay wives because of our culture,our hospitality our sweetness,devoted, positive outlooks on live.we are also talented in so many way.so please look for the brighter sides rather than judging just for the single shortcoming.

Anyways welcome to the Philippines. enjoy your adobo and sinigang and the worlds most Delicious pork recipe by the New York times.its the sisig.

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 05:15 PM
Welcomewaving

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:42 PM

A slow trace with two fingers from just below and to the side of the eye, down the cheekbone, over the jaw, gently hooking the chin with the index finger and guiding closer.

A look in the eye like "you are the most amazing person ever", noses graze in a 1/8 head turn, eyes close, lips already moistened, "slightly" opened mouth, 3 or 4 bitelike pecks, press to make the seal, tongues just barely touch a couple times, a slow pull away with a slight nibble on the bottom lip that extends it a little bit before letting go....repeat "you are the most amazing person ever" look.

OMG!!!surprised
its hot in here..

Can somebody TURN ON the air conditioner?noway tongue2

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 11:59 AM
bigsmile drool pitchfork

Next person has a unbelievable fettish with someone hereshades tongue2

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 11:52 AM

Let me fix it for you.

I am afraid that relationships may be all about unrealistic expectations,fights,insecurities and other complications because they aren't easy and I have absolutely no desire to put in the effort, work, time, or risk in communication, I only work on discovering if the other person can gratify me how I want to be or not.

There you go.

Being a frnd with benefits is a healthy relationship

FWB is just another way to rationalize using someone for your own gratification without having to feel bad, offering to pay for sex with a shallow emotional bond rather than money, thereby deluding yourself that it's something "real" and means more than just two people getting themselves off.

FWB is a means or attempt to protect yourself from your own insecurities and try to one sidedly control and define a relationship.

without any expectations providing you with freedom and care!

All relationships have expectations.
Do you even know what the word expectation means?
Your sentence right there says you have an expectation of the relationship providing you with freedom and care.

Relationships don't define you or the people in them.
If you (or they) are a person with any insecurities, you are going to have an insecure relationship no matter what you choose to call it or what boundaries you try to force the other person to adhere to.

Other than that, all relationships are heavily dependent upon communication.
Your compatibility, or willingness to learn compatible communication, will determine fights, expectations or boundaries, and complications.

So you simply saying "FWB provides freedom and care!" doesn't really help a prospective FWB know what you mean by "freedom and care!"
Does that mean she can bring over 30 other guys on a random night for a group bi orgy and make you her sissy fest? Does she have that freedom?
How about if she really just needs a week of cuddling and nothing else, all night long, do you provide that care?

So at best with your "FWB is a healthy relationship!" you are saying "I want to define the relationship and boundaries that you have to live up to and by, but you can have absolutely no reciprocal input at all! And I have rationalized how it's good and beneficial to all!"

Or IOW "I want what I want when I want it and how I want it, and you have to give it to me and be happy about it."

Good luck finding that relationship with someone that isn't extremely messed up mentally and/or emotionally leading to exactly what you are trying to avoid.

Clap.
Clap.
Clap:thumbsup:

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 11:47 AM
Definitely me.surprised

Next person loves to tease othershappy

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:19 AM
Pretty

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:17 AM
Maybe:smile:

The next person is hotdrool

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:05 AM
Amazing

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:58 AM

My first reply, just because I have to say a smart donkey remark. Aren't pregnant women expecting a baby or babies? Ok I had to say something. With that said, mistakes happen and we all need to be loved. The baby inside the womb is the one most affected. It needs to be loved and well cared for! My cousin realized this and opened his heart to a woman who was pregnant. He claimed that baby as his and married that woman.

Some men can look past the why and love the person for who she is, and some can't. My advice is avoid the can'ts and do not date to look for a father for your unborn. Be yourself and be the person you want to be. Take care of yourself so your baby can feel loved and wanted. This is more attractive than searching for some guy to be your baby's daddy!

:thumbsup: drinker
Focus on looking after your baby.not on looking for a man who will look after you.its a blessing.whether Christian or not it is still a blessing. whether its a result of a mistake or not but STILL having a baby is the biggest blessing and miracle of God. try not to listen to whatever others may say.instead love yourself and specially your angel ant who knows?someone might came unexpected. miracles do happen when you least expect itflowerforyou flowers

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:31 AM
Smiley

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:29 AM
I think its way much more complicated and full of hurting each other situation. because you cannot tell what happens on your way.its way more convenient at first.but if time comes that the one person falls but the other one does not feel the same way that's where the hurting part will come.because the one who falls can't complain because of the set up.

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:16 AM
Cool guy