Community > Posts By > reahmendoza

reahmendoza's photo
Wed 01/11/17 07:25 AM
Do you believe a friend with benefits is a good thing

If the realistic alternative is failed relationships with a bunch of kids to a single parent, then yes.

Otherwise, no.

Everything you do is ultimately an expression of who you are, everything you keep doing is just training to specialize in an area.
The more you train and specialize in an area, the more difficult it is to change, or accurately see any other path.

Friends with benefits is not a good thing, does not communicate anything positive, nor lead to any healthy relationship habits.
The only thing FWB really has going for it is that it's not as bad as some alternatives.

IMO you're kinda asking "do you believe McDonald's is a good thing?"
It's better than starving or eating salted butter sticks like candy bars. But it's not good for you.

Make friends.
Masturbate.
Keep the two separate.
It really is in your best long term interests.

well said:thumbsup::clap:

reahmendoza's photo
Fri 10/02/15 06:16 PM

"U found me what r u still doing on mingle2!!"

On this site, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :tongue:

100% truedrinks

reahmendoza's photo
Fri 10/02/15 05:22 PM

Hi reah waving welcome home .. Laughing .. Lovely to see you again flowers

Hi blonde..waving
I can clearly see some changes in you..you're not blonde anymorescaredsad shocked

That's a proof that I'm not around fora long time hahahalaugh

But as always I'm happy to see you againflowers drinks

reahmendoza's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:19 AM
Thank you for these warm welcoming.... At least now I know that I am always welcome hereflowerforyou tears

reahmendoza's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:16 AM

Hi, I just wanted to say you started a great thread...
as I think there are quite a
few of us that are NOT SO NEW here and are coming back... :laughing: (well, i know i'm one of them)
Welcome back...flowerforyou

Really?you think so???
I can see that real peoples here just come and go.but as always going back to mingle site:tongue:
And as always,, we were always welcomeflowers drinker

reahmendoza's photo
Thu 10/01/15 09:04 AM
Greetings from Philippineswaving I'm not so new to this site and to the forums,but I think this is the appropriate thread that I should post first.its been almost a years since the last time that I post in here.did anybody missed me or at least remembers me???what

reahmendoza's photo
Thu 10/01/15 08:51 AM
I'm here for the hotdogsbiggrin
Its been almost a year since I last posted.I missed the forums.. I just wish someone or anybody still remembers mewaving

reahmendoza's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:17 PM
I also missed both of youflowerforyou
Salute for keeping things up.its not easy but you still manage things anyhowdrinks

reahmendoza's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:13 PM

Welcome back.
thank youflowerforyou

reahmendoza's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:12 PM

Did someone missed me??I've been busy for a long time and not able to be online.where's my friends in here?do you still know me?what
I'm happy to get to know you toosmile2

I would like to know you. pitchfork

reahmendoza's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:11 PM

I do Miss beautiful..happy flowerforyou
hey there gorgeous.aka ms lovebird.flowers biggrin

reahmendoza's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:08 PM
Hey there love birds...wow,PART 5..I'm proud that I am one of those who witnessed the humble and full of silliness start of your never ending relationship.:wink: though I am sorry for not staying that long.:cry: imagine part 5 of this love nest.??I have a way long catching to do to the both of you.

I can see that there are so many new faces and profiles in here...
Ahhhh....it feels great to be back...

I'm happy for the both of my dearest friends.Mikey and m3k4yflowers smooched smooched

reahmendoza's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:49 PM

Can't say that I do. But what I can say is that you have a beautiful smile
blushing blushing well maybe because that time you are not yet here in forums.thanks though for the compliment:smile:

reahmendoza's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:46 PM

oooh ya, your that gal that hasnt been here posting in the forums in a long time,,welcome back...
yay...I'm happy to know that I'm not yet forgotten even if I'm not on forums for almost a yearblushing

reahmendoza's photo
Sun 06/07/15 05:09 PM
Did someone missed me??I've been busy for a long time and not able to be online.where's my friends in here?do you still know me?what

reahmendoza's photo
Sat 09/06/14 08:38 PM
Courtship 1 year
Bf/gf 2months
Lived together 5 years.

Single for 2 years. hehehebiggrin

reahmendoza's photo
Fri 09/05/14 06:09 PM
Just be wise.do not trust easily.
Never believe with someone that's too eager to bring you here.

But then may you enjoy our 7107 islands and the great food and hospitality.:smile:

reahmendoza's photo
Fri 09/05/14 03:16 AM
noway surprised frustrated

reahmendoza's photo
Fri 09/05/14 02:36 AM
Just have faith mekay and Mikey.I know that when the time comes,the both of you make the most out of it.just look forward and ignore every pain that the both of you experiencing right now

reahmendoza's photo
Thu 09/04/14 09:33 PM
Waiting patiently will make everything worth it.waiting for the right time in a right place can make everything magical.If its meant to be it will be.just stay strong and don't stop thinking positively whatever happen.keep on smiling and loving each other.happiness and contentment will follow.you can make everything possible:thumbsup: flowerforyou flowers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10