Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 08:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/14/16 08:26 PM
He thought he was going to fart. He was wrong...

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 05:04 PM
Variety is the spice of life! In my experience (and my husband shares this opinion) All boobies are beautiful!

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 04:26 PM
Dont know if your into uk shows but i would recommend the following:
Life on mars
Ashes to ashes
Still game
The kennedys
Man down
friday night dinner
The inbetweeners
The I.t. crowd
Only fools and horses
Gavin and stacey

.... to name but a few! I'm sure there will be something you might like amongst those!

no photo
Tue 10/06/15 05:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/06/15 05:24 PM
I suggest you look on the appropriate profiles that meet your search criteria and you may have some luck that way!

no photo
Tue 10/06/15 05:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/06/15 05:10 PM
This 'sight' or S I T E as it is correctly called features the option for "intimate encounter" which i think is what he was enquiring about. So therefore he is entitled to ask the question on the whereabouts of the desired object of his affections, as to whether there are anyone matching his requirements, being as it is a valid option to look for hook ups on this S I T E (intimate encounter option) along with the other following options.

Dating
Activity partner
Friendship
Marriage
Relationship
Intimate Encounter

Maybe if someone used their 'sight' to look at these options offered on mingle2 then they Would see it is a dating site that offers its users to search for what and whomever they are looking for,Whether that be a quick fumble between consenting adults to the beginnings of long lasting family life, living happily ever after and everything in between.

I too offer you best wishes on your hunt and hope you find what you are looking for on mingle2.

Have fun!

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 07:18 AM
Well im from S c u n t h o r p e and have to abbreviate it to 'scunny' as it is locally known

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 01:09 AM
Why will nothing good come of this?

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 05:49 PM
Cling film

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 07:31 AM
If you offer a public service then you must offer the service to anyone, regardless if it clashes with your pesonal values or beliefs, as long as it is something within the law. If they had refused to make a cake for someone on the grounds that they were of a different race, then they could of been sued. If they had refused on the grounds that the bakers didnt like euther men or women, they could be sued on for sexism etc etc, so shy shouldnt they be sued just because a couple were gay and they didnt like that? If you offer a service, then provide that service. The bakers probably get up to far worse stuff in their private sex life, but thats what it is - PRIVATE.
Since when does what you do in bed dictate whether your aloud to buy a cake ir not? If it was law that you couldnt have cake if you do things in bed that others find offensive the the world would be full of skinny cakeless people,

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 10:21 AM
Lol you would love us then! I agree hun x

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:15 AM
Was going to suggest you might have more luck looking in Wales but that would of been baaaaaaaaa-d of me!

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:04 AM
You misunderstand what shes saying, she isnt saying you have, she is talking about people in general. Someone might look pleasjng on the eye but be a total knob, where someone might not be the best looking person, but have a heart of gold.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 02:55 PM
My thoughts are, its amazing! If you get the chance do it! I do, as often as i can lol x have fun, be safe, and if anyone else has a problem with it, well its exactly that - their problem!

no photo
Mon 05/25/15 01:13 PM
This movie is good but i think lacks a little, but if you are a fan of one of its stars,
Domhnall Gleeson, then i suggest you watch an episode of the tv show black mirror, in which he stars, called "be riight back"
Http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_Right_Back_(Black_Mirror)

it is in my opinion better than the movie, and has a similar theme to it (involving synthetic humans)

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 06:17 AM
Rest in peace . Real nice guy. Bought my brotherinlaw a pint after he finished a gig in scunthorpe a few years back, chatted with him and some friends for a out an hour. Very down to earth and a great singer.

no photo
Mon 05/04/15 05:52 AM
From what i have read it is normal water that has been blessed by a priest/holyman/other religious person Etc

no photo
Thu 04/30/15 03:32 PM
Hi, welcome to mingle! Wish i was around your area! Xxx

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 06:34 PM
Just out of interest, are there any genuine bisexual women who are in the Lincolnshire area (or able to get to Lincolnshire) this is for future reference! Feel free to reply or private message me.

2 Next