Community > Posts By > tutherguy

tutherguy's photo
Sat 10/31/15 02:36 PM
i don't want to be disparaging (ok, i lied)--but the thing is that everywhere you look some moron is complaining about how stupid obama is. i am so fed up listening to people who have probably never even been to a PTA meeting about their children much less ever been to any governmental functions--and who have no idea therefore just how many morons act the same way. the thing is-when they go run for a city counsel seat or a county seat where they live and 99% of the problems for the government are caused by useless morons just like them--then they will have the right to ***** about anyone they wish--but i would bet anything they would never do it again...

tutherguy's photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:42 PM
many people don't know that recently thousands of scientists have decided that there has to be a God. here is my explanation because often the explanations are just to complex for people to wade through. mine isn't simple but it is reasonable:
einstein determined and many have proven that matter and velocity (speed) are not seperate things. if matter gets to a certain speed if becomes energy. to einstein it seemed to become all of the energy there is. also, as the same speed is approached time becomes entirely variable. it slows down the closer to that speed you get. there are several reasons that is important to us. this is the one i am talking about here: if there is a god (and many scientists now believe there is) then God can obviously go at any speed he wants to. he can also take anything with him he wants to, being a god. this forces us all to accept that the idea of 7 days can truly and accurate be described as whatever period of time God wants it to be. this is no longer a guess. this has been studied and proven many many times by many many people in many many places. it is just plain fact to every scientist and scholar on earth now. this means that God saying he created the earth in 7 days is not actually what many have thought it meant. he could very well have been going exactly the correct speed for it to actually and accurately 200 million years to us. you see, if God is going that speed and we are not we experience it all completely differently and that both descriptions/views are completely true and accurate. so--the argument over the evolutionary time periods is just plain silly now. God doesn't just control things, he is also completely in charge of time and probably many things we humans are just starting to think exist. there is nothing to argue about anymore. that is just the way reality for us is now.