Community > Posts By > Avantay

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 05:38 AM

If they arent into reading (ie forums) then they are probly not interested in reading the profile either, but at least its a better shot since they may open the profile to see if you have more pics. Surely they are not looking for common interests, as that would be madness.

or it could be like the time I asked guys to stop nudging me and I got like 5000 of them....hmmmm....can't remember who the worst offender was lol
wouldnt it be neat if you could disable nudges?
I guess its a good litmus. if someone nudges you instead of message, then I assume they are lazy.

IDK...I just ignore them but I sometimes nudge back...it can be a fun way to annoy someone who is deserving of a kick in the butt rofl
if you do that, it may encourage them to send the terribly strenuous 'hi'. I wouldnt want to put them out to such trouble.

no I wouldn't want the stress of that to give them heart failurebrokenheart ...gosh I wouldn't want to be responsible for that:angel:

I just had a 24 y/o from Delhi tell me that he loves me and is planning to marry me....never seen him before in my lifescared laugh

Well at least you would have a lifetime of wonderful curry.

rofl curry this and curry that...... Curry festival at home happy

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 05:27 AM
Go out and get Tessane Chin album...... Great music

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 05:24 AM
Lol

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:54 AM
:-) Thanks will try that

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:43 AM
Edited by Avantay on Wed 07/02/14 04:44 AM
With the new game of catfish his can we truly trust that someone is really authentic? Video call just proves the face but what about the other details. I am always comfortable dating someone that has a mutual friend with me or at least someone I know knows him, but even that has proven to be failure. So I guess its all in the risk. Take a chance and keep your fingers cross right? Guess that's another option

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:37 AM
Never say never right? But I really joined because it is summer, works out and I do get bored. But my expectations are not to find love. Am do open to possibilities but nothing specific.

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:33 AM
I believe that true happiness comes from within. I think most of us find it hard to be happy because we depend on others to create our happiness. But just focus on you. Get to know yourself and things that you enjoy and go out and do them. Well you may be like me who don't like going out alone but being in a group still doesn't mean your happiness can't depend on u. BE HAPPY TODAY!

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:28 AM
:-) yeah I know but it might stop at least one. I just found out about the forum myself and I joined about three weeks now.

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:20 AM
If you do not have up any picture please don't message me. No matter the difference in time zone we all have 24hrs in our day and if I find the time to put up a picture then so can you. Not in the catfish saga. Have enough drama around me already. Thanks in advance.

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:17 AM
Stop asking me for my Skype ID on our first chat. Sad to say but there are perverts out there and to save time, I do not intend to get naked for you pervs. Save yourself the embarrassment and don't ask me.
Don't let the smile fool you am no push over!

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:11 AM
Edited by Avantay on Wed 07/02/14 04:11 AM
It annoys me to the core when men send me copy and paste messages. One message to all females. Hello it is so obvious at times and not all the situations will fit your long epistle.
Just be yourself. Less is best. Simplicity never gets old. Thanks in advance

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:05 AM
Edited by Avantay on Wed 07/02/14 04:08 AM
Am annoyed by men copying and pasting the same message to all women and not dumb enough to know that their message will not fit all situations and that girls talk so your lazy plan won't last long.

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 03:52 AM
Edited by Avantay on Wed 07/02/14 03:51 AM
Brazil and Argentina are overrated........ Living off legacy not the present. They are no good..... Messi and Neymar bringing the fans.

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 03:51 AM
Yeah.... USA keeper is really good

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 03:48 AM
Going with Germany...... Not disappointed as yet and we are in thequarter final. Gooo Germany :-)