Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 02:01 AM
I'd let you cut my hair. Think it's been 5 years now that I haven't had it professionally styled.

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 01:45 AM

Dude.....I dunno if you realize this or not but about 91% of women want their hair pulled. Be classy all you want but be ready to get that freak on and smack dat azz behind closed doors. drinks

rofl Thank god one of you is aware of this :laughing:
slaphead
I had this very conversation with my "��guy"�� friend the other day. He was bitching because he thought he had this great first date and he emailed her for a second date and thought he chased her off by being too into her, contacting her too soon and too often. I am going to tell you what I told him. She just wasn't into you dude. Your are buying into the lie, she already had one foot out the door and the story you are being fed about you were too nice or too honest about your feelings or said too much too soon was just a line to protect your feelings. If she really liked you and wanted to see you again or wanted to continue the relationship, guess what? She would have. I challenge one woman to say they dumped a guy because he was too nice, patient, kind, interested, gracious or for being a gentleman or any of the reasons stated. I think it is just an excuse for men not to be nice guys.

I have. A few years ago a con man wanted to put my name on his checking account and hold me responsible for half of assets when he knew a family member was going to sue him.

It's the ulterior motives behind being too nice.

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 01:17 AM
Stressed.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 09:45 PM

do we really need a sex partner to make life happy..hmm..No.. but it sure helps..:angel:

Nope, I'm still thinking about the other help on the last page. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 09:19 PM

.. I am sure there is a woman out there right now.. who is quietly thinking to herself.. hmm multiple wife's multiple husbands...
. geez.. I only want to find a man, that can give me multiples....lol

Yeah, but it's that forever thing, no1. Not just one multiple.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 09:12 PM
Brothers have really fkn nasty farts.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 09:09 PM
Pool guy? Where?

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 04:40 PM
There's no opie replying back. Lost cause.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 04:37 PM
...Dodo.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 04:26 PM

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 04:08 PM
Yooooz tooooz going out for supper or what? laugh

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 08:49 AM

:thumbsup: That^^^pretty much covers it folks....Thanks Sunshine Muffin!flowerforyou

What? Sex only once a week then? pssshhhhh. laugh Not.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 07:52 AM
"anticipating"...

somehow this seems judgmental, and or stereotyping in thought process.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 07:44 AM
I never have faked it. :tongue: blushing

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 07:39 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sun 01/18/15 07:40 AM

Doesn't matter why.

The word, "no.", is pretty useful.

No as in......?

But im still wondering why shes doing it. Is it boredom?
Why do women do that in such a situation

People. Why do People do that. It's not a women issue. I finally gave up on a similar situation. I loved him dearly, but he would periodically go silent. wouldn't talk to me for weeks and then dump me, for reasons I couldn't understand. The confusion of our on-again, off-again relationship was torture. Nearly over him from our last break up, he pulled me back in during the fall of last year, just before I moved overseas. By new years, he was ignoring me again.

I gave up. It is not appropriate for me to feel like I have to be confused and just 'handle' the way he treats me. It's finally over, and after being depressed most of the day yesterday, I'm actually feeling pretty free today. I feel ok... optimistic, even.

Let go of the bad relationship. You'll find someone better. Hopefully you won't waste as long as I did with the wrong one (almost 13 years between two bad relationships).

Why? Oh why? Oh why? Three year olds repeat that question incessantly.

Boundaries. Greatest thing invented, they go along with personal spaces.

Fool me once, shame on you,
fool me twice, shame on me.
flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 07:33 AM

Only with love involved, can sex be PASSIONATE...

I LOVE making PASSIONATE LOVE!

This.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 06:24 AM
picture's good.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 06:20 AM
good morning

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 05:46 AM
pretty people

Hi Pansy flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 05:39 AM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sun 01/18/15 05:40 AM

Wowza ! Wee bit of angst and anger goin on in that .. very good write.

No anger at all actually mate.Just sadness regarding the human condition.We are all afflicted. To get bored of another person is a horrid thing but it seems as if it is a natural progression.Now that I am older and a little wiser,I am less inclined to be led by my mind.It gives us all of these loved up chemicals with someone and then takes them away.So you search for reasons.You blame yourself and eachother.Because it must be someones fault right?Alas no. Now I am questioning whether it is healthy to allow yourself to fall in love only to do battle with the loss of the euphoria again.Inevitable. Love is tricksy. I would like to be able to love more people without jealousy playing a part. Why should we have to lose out on the euphoria if that is the best bit? Lots of questions and no clear answers.That is why I write this boll.ks.

Probably why there are promiscuous sex addicts. Replacing sex for love cuz that love euphoria chemical wears off. Sex junkies. Just give me one and only one sex junkie, I tell ya, I'll be fine.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25