Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 06:37 AM
@$%%@$ if I know anymore. A branch to land on?

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 06:22 AM
Has Ebola mutated yet?

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:54 AM
Constipated?

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:43 AM

I just finished viewing a thread topic and for the first time seen this member. I seen it was her first time posting and it was a new thread. The date was Jan 10, 2015.

Out of interest I looked at her profile and upon discovery noticed she has been a member for sometime. Not that this is not fesable to occure, but unusual. I noticed a few older members welcoming this person, which brought this topic to my thoughts.

Does this seem a little unusual, or am I observing to many different issues in my search to find a good partner?

No, not unusual. Sometimes takes members a while to discover the forums and post.

The New Member Area is for basically, welcoming only. Hence, members welcoming anyone there. :smile:

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 08:38 PM

I know is not possible to avoid scammer to be in these kind of sites, but is ironic that after one year only scammers had contacted me, with the old story about " i am a sailor/engineer/business man widow with a little girl and a mother ill bla bla.."
That's really messed up,here's the conclusion I came to,internet dating is cool,but I feel people put to much of their eggs in that one basket,I honestly could could care less for hooking up here even though that was the main reason I came here,this is not saying I'm closing my own door so to speak,but I could understand some people ain't hardly have people in their area to hook up with ECT and are just hoping to meet more people here,but it just seems like some people whole love life is dependent on this site,and that's sad,suppose say for an example,mingle go offline for good,or online dating,what then?That's why I just mostly do the forums,have fun anyway lol!

hooking up with Electro Convulsive Therapy again!

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 07:45 PM
I zapped my dog's wet nose the other day after I walked across the carpet. laugh

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 07:16 PM

wait, wait, wait a minute here. 2 husbands? drool laugh

no.
most relationships of this kind are one man to a few or more women . I was just reading yesterday in fact about the ... One penis policy in polygamous relationships .. Meaning the women can only have the husbands penis but they can have other women . Seems it doesn't work the same for men . Lmao .... Unless of course he is bisexual. Seems a tad unfair :-)

Yes, that is unfair. Most

I had a girlfriend relate a story to me of her grandmother having two husbands. She was one happy ole lady!

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:51 PM
wait, wait, wait a minute here. 2 husbands? drool laugh

no.

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:29 PM
screamin "Vern" ?

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:20 PM

We're all figments of your imagination, just so you know...

Thanks for bursting my bubble. I owe ya one! glasses

We thought he was real too. hmmmmph. laugh

Welcome to M2. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:08 PM
ebony :tongue:

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:06 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Fri 01/16/15 06:07 PM
@ no1 laugh

ummmmm......It would be nice.

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:03 PM
yellow laugh

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:00 PM
RIP ...oh, ok, saw yer thread on it. :) reseat everything. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 05:52 PM
microcomputer ............did ya fix your desktop?

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 05:45 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Fri 01/16/15 05:46 PM

With the power supply unplugged, re-seat the memory and video card. Take them out and put back in. Make sure every single cable is tight and positioned.

While I would also recommend this you didn't mention to him to do this with a static wristband. You need to be grounded or risk ruining your components with a static discharge.

I assume you mean you don't have any fans going or anything. Lose ram could be the issue. If you have onboard video and a card it shouldn't be the card. If there is a green light on the mobo then you know it is at least getting power.

Naw, don't need a static wrist band. Just rest your bare arm on the metal carriage of the pc frame to discharge.

Did it work out for ya, Screamin? Fixed it?

eta:

Could've been a spider in there too. laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 05:23 PM
stuffy

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 02:01 PM
Nice thought.

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:43 PM
Funny how I have never noticed you before.

You want a date? I just need some space for chickens, guineas and peafowl. bigsmile

I can see us now, holding hands, kissing at the animal swaps at 6 a.m.....walking the calves....

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:25 PM
yoreflowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25