Community > Posts By > words77

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:29 AM
Both are different. We need love but in order to survive, we need money!!!

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:24 AM
We should not worry about it, I'm sure all of us have someone there for us, we just have to wait and try to look for them... Patience patience....

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:20 AM
Just be yourself! Look at yourself in the mirror esp straight to your eyes and tell yourself that you are the the best!

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:18 AM
You better look for your own age!

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:08 AM

The designated terrorist organization Hamas is now officially part of the Palestinian Authority, which receives $500 million in annual aid from the U.S.

Hamas and Fatah, two rival Palestinian factions that are often violently at odds with one another, entered into a unity government on June 2. Since Hamas is a U.S.- and European Union-designated terrorist organization, the new government appears to be ineligible for American money under the U.S.'s own laws.

For the Obama administration, the deal is another gamble in a region where U.S. policy has had mixed results recently. It could usher in a new political order that would transform Palestinian politics, leading to the first elections in nearly a decade.

At the same time, it could mean that the U.S. is bending its own rules to subsidize a group that it considers to be a terrorist organization.

He always said he would "stand with Islam and the Muslims".... problem is, he don't care if they are terrorist factions or not as long as they stand against the Imperial West (USA) and the infidels he's trying so hard to destroy!

Yup, your right. Unfortunately it has alienated key allies like Israel, Germany, UK, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Iraq to name a few. I still remember when he supported the Muslim Brotherhood over the people of Egypt and now their President El-Sisi has sated America is no friend of Egypt. You realize if they block us from the Suez Canal it would hurt us financially and military wise.

We have about the biggest dumb $hit as a President that I have ever seen.