Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:02 PM
What the Moesha????????????????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/01/07 04:14 PM
sick Ilk!sick

no photo
Fri 08/31/07 03:17 PM
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited
at a party after several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.

Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started
working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He
studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in! The company, where he owns the majority of its assets He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living
dancing as a Stripper at a nightclub."

The three friends said: "What a shame... what a disappointment."

The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too badly either.

His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends."

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:35 PM
kewl!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh it's good to laugh...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh Yes, Mrs. Ward has a no-win situation......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:40 PM

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, "Hello. Mrs. Ward, please."

"Speaking."

"Mrs. Ward, this is Doctor Jones at the Medical Testing Laboratory. When your doctor sent your husband's biopsy to the lab yesterday, a biopsy from another Mr. Ward arrived as well, and we are now uncertain which one is your husband's. Frankly the results are either bad or terrible."

"What do you mean?" asked Mrs. Ward nervously.

"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's, and the other one tested positive for AIDS. We can't tell which is your husband's."

"That's dreadful! Can't you do the test again?" asked Mrs. Ward.

Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time."

"Well, what am I supposed to do now?" asked Mrs. Ward.

"The people at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:55 PM
Nope!sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :wink:

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:53 PM
I'd have to say Ally McBeal Showhappy

It was hilarious!laugh laugh laugh You never knew what would come next on that show....laugh laugh laugh I had my Monday nights on lock down just to watch that show.....laugh laugh laugh

Thanks for asking....laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 04:21 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 11:48 AM
I've had the same problem Coco, I receive a message in my e-mail and it says that I have a new message from.....(whoever) and when I go to my JSH mailbox, there is nothing there to retrieve...What's going on JSH?????

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 09:20 AM
Greyhound it is nice you are going to clean your daughter's house....however, DO YOU when you are done.....happy happy happy I'd recommend you treat yourself to some ice cream......laugh laugh laugh enjoy! and DO YOU!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 06:09 AM
Good Coco, make sure you treat yourself to a good desert.....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 05:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh LOL! WhisperandWinks....make sure the little old lady doesn't pinch your cheeks...happy happy happy LOL! Be sure to look Fabulous!!!!!!happy happy happyBecause it is a "Sophisticated Saturday" so let's think "Sophisticated thoughts!"

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Have fun!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 05:18 AM
:wink: :wink: :wink: O.K. I'm in one of those silly moods again....laugh laugh laugh and I thought it would be fun to say that today is our FIRST "Sophisticated Saturday" on JSH meaning today we will agree to do "SOMETHING SPECIAL for our Self"-----Not for everyone else-YOU or ME!!!! It's like DO-ME Saturday.laugh laugh laugh

Ex: Ladies, go treat yourself to a Pedicure or Manicure,laugh laugh laugh or get your hair done.....DO it Today......laugh laugh laugh

Ex: Fellah's go get a hair cut or buy yourself something....
Some cologne or a new shirt.....but do it Today...
laugh laugh laugh

Whatever, be "Sophisticated about it" because afterall, YOU are treating YOU today. laugh laugh laugh Holla back at me and let me know what you are going to do or did for YOU...... laugh laugh laugh This could be interesting....laugh laugh laugh .

As for me......I'm getting my hair done and eyebrows waxed....so I will be even more Fabulous! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: laugh laugh laugh

Smooches!

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 07:52 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Coco, please take it easy....your parents are out of body but their spirits are with GOD (and that is a good thing-nothing to cry about)noway noway noway BEhappy happy happy If you cry tears, cry for happiness that you had the time to love your parents. GIVE GOD the GLORY. My advice to you is to PRAY TO GOD for the strength you need at this time....Remember GOD is taking you "through it" and is always in control. Of the GOOD and the BAD.

You are in my prayers.......PRAY!!!!!happy

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 07:45 PM
I would not mention my Weight Watchers with him until I felt comfortable with him because I am doing it for me...not him. happy happy happy However, if the subject of healthy eating or weight loss comes up....then I might mention it, definately "not in my ad".

Congrats on the weight loss....keep it up until you reach your goal.laugh happy laugh happy laugh happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou happy

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 03:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Hello Hill that's great to hear that you are not angry...happy happy happy happy happy happy If and when the time comes....don't let it conquer you by making you angry and upset.noway noway noway noway noway noway you have the option, not to feed into that situation.happy happy happy Have a blessed day and weekend....happy happy happy

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 03:08 PM
Coco,

I wish you better days to come....happy I've prayed for you and whatever it is you are going through and I know things will improve.happy Take it easy......and noway noway noway more tears.happy happy happy happy

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 03:01 PM
Hello Coco56,

Did you have a nice "Anger Free Day"? I did.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I hear you Oldsage, you are a very wise man.....I concur.laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 04:42 AM
Good Morning Everyone!happy happy happy
and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

noway noway noway Let's start our day off with Noooooonoway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway Anger.noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway Remember: GOD IS IN CONTROL-not you.....happy happy happy