Thu 07/19/07 09:23 PM
happy happy happy

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:20 PM
Jay,happy happy happy

I'd say relax and take a vacation soon.happy

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:19 PM
indifferent indifferent indifferent Well John as the old saying goes....."We can't pick our family"....is true.....However, if your Dad makes you Angryexplode explode explode mad mad mad explode explode give him back LOVE and not your Anger.happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy Try it! You will feel better....I did, and I feel much better about life.happy happy happy happy happy

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:08 PM
I prayed for you Sincere.....happy and I hope you were playing...

John you don't have to say what makes you Angry----all I am saying is "don't let it get you Angry"
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway It's not worth it.....by leaving it alone, you will feel better.happy happy happy happy

Nurjoyce, what's up?happy happy happy I haven't been on too much, what's good with you?happy happy happy happy and that is good advice for your children to follow.

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:58 PM
You are all correct with how you are dealing with your Anger....happy happy happy happy Remember, don't feed into it.....because it is not worth it.noway noway noway Life is toooooo short to live it Angry.:wink:

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:56 PM
Hello my JSH Fam,

I was curious to know if you have Anger issues? I do.....Perhaps I can share with you what I've recently learned in my Anger Class at my church's Vacation Bible School......happy happy happy happy happy happy I've learned that Anger is not always a bad thing and that we all have Anger, however, if something or someone makes me Angry moving forward.....mad mad mad I will not allow them or it to control me. I will not feed into the Anger issue and deal with the matter in a Godly, Loving matter because that is what God wants me to do.happy happy happy and to keep my blood pressure down.-LOL!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Stay blessed and don't be Angry Noooooooo More.
God is in Control at ALL TIMES.

Peace from the Queen Bee

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:51 PM
I'm taking a class now for Anger (voluntarily) at my church Vacation Bible School because in today's society.....grumble grumble grumble grumble People will piss me off and I was stressing out on a daily with Anger issues.noway noway noway I also realize that a lot of "us" have Anger issues that are never addressed which they could end up Depressed or living a life with no peace.

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:48 PM
Laughter is good.....it releases your Anger.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:47 PM
ooops! Correction: GOD is in control at ALL TIMES!!!!!happy happy happy happy happy

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:46 PM
indifferent indifferent indifferent Did you know....That if you allow Someone or Something to make you Angrymad mad mad that you are allowing them to Conquer you? noway noway noway I realize now in my life that I can not allow this to happen anymore and that GOD is in Control at times....happy happy happy I hope these words of encouragement will help you to feel the way I feel.laugh laugh laugh Not ANGRY.......laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:53 PM
Things in life that, once gone, never come back -

1. Time
2. Words
3. Opportunity

Three things in life that can destroy a person -

1. Anger
2. Pride
3. Unforgiveness

Three things in life that you should never lose-

1. Hope
2. Peace
3. Honesty

Three things in life that are most valuable -

1. Love
2. Family & Friends
3. Kindness

Three things in life that are never certain -

1. Fortune
2. Success
3. Dreams

Three things that make a person -

1. Commitment
2. Sincerity
3. Hard work

Three things that are truly constant -

Father - Son - Holy Spirit

I ask the Lord to bless you, as I pray for you today;
to guide you and protect you, as you go along your way.
God's love is always with you, God's promises are true.
And when you give God all your cares,
you know God will see you through.

Pass this along to People you want God to Bless - I just did!

Pass this along to People you want God to Bless - I just did!

happy happy happy happy happy

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 07:34 PM
I like to see both and more than just one picture, I like variety, it kind of tells me a little bit about the person.happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 04:42 AM
I would wish for PEACE and LOVE ALL over the world.:smile: love :smile: love :smile: love :heart: :heart: :heart: NO HATE!!!noway noway noway noway just ALL LOVE:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Afterall, GOD IS LOVE and that is what he has instructed us to do, to LOVE.:heart: :heart: :heart: one another.love :heart: love :heart: love :heart: love :heart:

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 04:28 AM
:smile: happy :smile: Congratulations Songbird,
on the news of your pregnancy.....I wish you a blessed pregnancy and motherhood.happy happy happy BABIES ARE BLESSINGS FROM GOD.

I like the name Seth. happy happy happy sounds perfect to me.happy happy happy

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 08:22 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Tue 06/26/07 08:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh LOL!laugh laugh laugh
I feel the same way......I tried to update my Settings profile for the
age limit I am interested in and it doesn't seem to be working very
well. noway noway noway I did report it to Mike and Van, perhaps
they are working on it.happy happy happy

no photo