Community > Posts By > JRhea

JRhea's photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:50 PM
Met a guy at the mall once, seemed fairly normal and harmless, asked me on a date so I said sure. Went to dinner and the guy started yelling at his Mom to shut up, that I was a nice girl and he liked me.. Yeah, she was no where around, turns out the guy was schizophrenic. Fortunately I knew a few of the staff at that place, told him I was going to the bathroom and left through the kitchen..

JRhea's photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:42 PM
Someone just got really nasty with me in a private message; I'm pretty clear in my profile about what I'm looking for, don't quite understand why she messaged me in the first place.. Is this site really that bad??

JRhea's photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:19 PM
Thanks, I really am new to all of this, never been on a date or "meet" site in my life, LOL!! I don't do the bar scene anymore and it's hard to meet people..

JRhea's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:45 PM
Kayaking on a warm sunny day, it just melts my worries away :)

JRhea's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:37 PM
I have a friend who has been one of my best friends for 23 years and yes, we occasionally sleep with each other. We've always known that an actual relationship between us would never work, but we love each other to pieces and are quite happy with the way we are. I also had a female friend for 13 years who was my off and on lover until her passing 5 years ago and it was a beautiful friendship. It's possible but rare to find someone who is on the exact same page as you are; cherish them if you find one ;)

JRhea's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:21 PM
Ok, so I don't want to post pics of myself on here, if you want to see a picture of me I will gladly send it to you.. I'm looking for a certain level of discretion in this endeavor of mine, not because I'm trying to hide it from my man, we have a very open relationship, we simply want to keep our "excursions" outside our relationship discreet. I'm looking for cool chicks to hang with, maybe something more if we click like that, and no, not looking for a threesome. This is something just for me, a part of me that I put on the back-burner for a long time and kind of miss. Not sure what else to say, hit me up if you like!