Community > Posts By > robjeramy

robjeramy's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:10 AM
smokin You do have spiecial circumstances,your in a situation,where your husbands, medicial condition that does not permit sex in your life. You are a sexual being, God made you that way,you also have needs. This is a question that can only be answered within you no one can give you the answer. If you do find yourself with another man to fullfill your needs,you need to be fully upfront with him and let him know your not leaving your husband. Rob

robjeramy's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:05 PM
Indy the windy city.

robjeramy's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:00 PM
Edited by robjeramy on Wed 01/14/09 04:49 PM
Hi everyone, I do not know why people are not getting responses, I have not had a problem,with the ladies responding back in emails,Some not favorable, which is ok. I have had some not email,that is to be expected. What I do,is check out there profiles,if I like what I see then and only then, see if they have a interest in me through match,then once they show and interest I email them. I instant message a lady by invitation only.happy

robjeramy's photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:27 PM
Heya wats up!:banana: I am a newbie on mingle 2waving to everyone and saying hi to everyone.Hoping to meet new friends and have some fun.