Community > Posts By > nicks2193

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 05:47 AM
Edited by nicks2193 on Wed 07/09/14 05:49 AM
@prax93 you look like robert pattinson in this pic. and if you are a true fantasy genre fan then you must hate everyone and anyone related to twilight.... though it's not an insult.... no hard feeling.... just saw the resemblance... adios... from one GOT fan to other ;)

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 05:45 AM
more into the classics.... nothing beats dragon ball, one piece and naruto..... and yes Death note... though it was good only until M didnt' die!!

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 05:24 AM
Edited by nicks2193 on Wed 07/09/14 05:29 AM
well...
1. i am very much into reading.... i love reading.... and probably know thing more than other people here !!
2. i am cute but i am slim... like skinny
3. i have watched too many tv series.... not friends though.... i dont' like BBT as much as i love 2 and a half men....
4. i am funny..... i've had people compare me to chandler but.... i take it as an understatement.... Joey was funnier!
5. cancerian by name and piscean by the date thing... we follow the name thing.....
6. i hate people who mess with grammar.... seriously, not funny
7. words turn me on... the best thing a man has are words....
8. but, i am very much into the sensuous stuff.... but isn't it the whole point of being here?
9. Fav. tv series : dexter and breaking bad.... and Game of Thrones... and well, sherlock.... favourite writer: dan brown... umm well, before he wrote the lost symbol and inferno... i hate paulo coelho ever since i read the alchemist.... i hate chetan bhagat for his regular writings...... the 'i had a girl and many other things' kind of stuff that he wrote....
10. i am a foodie... though thin.. but not much into the veges.
i am 21 and interested.... in watching friends... for a girl.... didnt' like the himym finale...