Community > Posts By > DollEyes

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:58 PM
It's not over dammit! I said where in FL does everyone else live? We can once again resurrect this thread!!!!:angel:

DollEyes's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:23 AM

My lady lumpslaugh laugh laugh

Why the hell on earth would you want to get rid of those????what My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps!!!!laugh

Because they seem to be getting bigger....laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nothin' wrong with that!! Are we in agreement men?winking

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:16 PM
Fall out of love very quickly then probably sh!t a brick and throw up a couple of times... That's pretty sick!sick

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:04 PM
Hi, better late than never...How are you?
I'm doing okay..weekend is finally here!!:banana:

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 10:00 PM

My lady lumpslaugh laugh laugh

Why the hell on earth would you want to get rid of those????what My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps!!!!laugh

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:56 PM
Hmmm? gonna take the selfish road on this one and say all my debt....poof!! Debt-free..Wouldn't that be lovely?

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:58 PM
Just peachy, was off today & just hung out with my little one. darn that wii, so addicting yet so much fun!! We can't get enough..yet the funny thing about it is-- he is 5 and is so much better than me at the games..I'm like wth? I used to kick butt at games when I was young. What happened? anyhoo, How are you?winking

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:34 PM

I can't date a guy with a small penis:cry:

When will people realize it's not the size that matters??!laugh

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:33 PM
Through a text...what a sh!thead...rant

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:31 PM
Looks fine to me. You seem honest and sincere, maybe there's not a whole lot of single ladies in Ohio...Ohio ladies where are you????waving

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:51 PM

That's too easy... But I do know who I would give it to... but cannot say in a public forum... laugh

LOL!!!!!! Nor can I!!! :heart:
But oh my gosh if I could, I would be the happiest woman alive..:banana: drool

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:47 PM
Single..indifferent

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:30 PM
Edited by DollEyes on Fri 01/09/09 01:31 PM

I am really not sure on this on! Sex has never been the center of anything for me! If I have it or not it is fine with me. It must just be people that feel that way either dont like being close to people, or feel they need to have sex just to be accepted! Obviously this doesnt explain them all but I bet it covers most of them!

What this was about... Okay... I was talking with a guy on the instant messaging thing on here last night for a good while.... and then out of nowhere he asked me if I had had sex before and when I said no he made a huge deal out of it and then stopped talking to me... so it's a thing of why is it such a big deal if someone has not had sex before?

Well, he sounds like a loser in my book!! Only looking for 1 thing!!!

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:26 PM
I suppose, but it might get old eventually. People need some space sometimes. Are we talking 24/7 clingy? I mean if I want to run to the post office and he MUST come with me.. I would be like wtf? Isn't there a game on? lol. j/k

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:17 PM
So where in FL does everyone live? Jacksonville here....flowerforyou

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:01 PM
I don't scare off easily..Lucky for you guys...devil That's always the answer though..Have you noticed? "you haven't met him yet" well dammit! The good ones are always married or involved w/someone. laugh

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:53 PM
It's not that bad. It's not pleasant. but going through the 9 months of pregnancy was far worse for me. Plus, it will be over before you know it. I watched TV until I started having contractions. I did throw up so that was kinda gross. but trust me---It will be so worth it when you hold you baby in your arms. There are no words to decsribe it. I was sobbing like crazy because I was so happy!I finally got to meet my little one. He's 5 now but I still remember that day like yesterday...

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:41 PM
Honestly, I liked Liar, Liar better. I thought Yes Man had some really funny parts and I love Jim but I just thought it was going to be a little bit more funny. Hell, I think I like Bruce Almighty better too. But Jim is still awesome! One of my favorite comedians.

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:30 PM
It isn't so...I prefer them and the boy shorts. (those are the booty shorts undies for those that don't know) I think they are comfortable. Plus, a lot sexier than granny panties..laugh

DollEyes's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:25 PM
This calls for a celebration!!!drinks
Just hoping Obama will prove to us that he will help to get us out of this mess!
& I thought this was going to be about shaving "your area"..lol. Such a dirty little mind I have...j/kpitchfork

Previous 1